Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Orange/Black|Change
Price:$5.24+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on October 8, 2012
These were exactly what I expected. They were very cute decorations for my sons 3rd birthday party. The black swirly part is actually pretty long, which may or may not be helpful for a future customer:) I would recommend these!
on July 7, 2015
Great for our son's digger party! These are pretty "heavy duty" you wouldn't know it looking at the photo but I think they can be used a few times over without having to worry about them ripping at all. We are going to hang them in our sons room after. They are great!`
on March 16, 2014
I love hanging these up. The kids look at them and watch then float in he the air. When the party is over I take them down and hang them above the kids beds so they can enjoy them like a mobile. We do this each year so we are cycling out older stuff and brining in the new stuff. The kids love it so I always order the hanging whirls.
on October 6, 2014
We threw our preschooler a construction-themed birthday party and used these to decorate the room. The kids loved them. They were heavy enough to nicely hang down, yet light enough to blow in the wind (we had the door open).
on February 13, 2014
Bought these for my son's bday party -- they're exactly as described and good size (not too small at all). I also appreciated that they came with sturdy hooks at the top to hang them from the ceiling. Ones I've bought in the stores don't, so you have to struggle to figure out how to hang them. These were a cute party addition!
on May 18, 2013
The signs themselves are fairly small - maybe 4 inches on each side - and for some reason I had expected them to be larger. I suppose the dimensions on the description include the "hanger" as well! Overall, they did add to the decor for my son's construction themed birthday party.
on December 1, 2015
I set these up in my 3 car garage for my sons 1st birthday (it was raining and our original plan of having an outdoor party and sticking these under the canopy didnt turn out that way) but they still were very nice. I would buy again.
on October 23, 2012
The product was perfect for my son's construction birthday party! The swirls it hung down on were black, which in the photo I couldn't tell exactly what color it was. Great item and received quickly!
on January 31, 2016
Hosted a construction baby shower for our daughter and I was looking for a few signs to hang from the ceiling. I was unable to find any in stores in our area and found these cute ones on Amazon. I loved the way they looked when they came in. They didn't look cheap, they were well made. The price was very reasonable too and with free shipping we couldn't beat the price.
on July 30, 2013
Bigger than expected, but perfect. These looked great with the other construction-themed party accessories we bought. They look great and are quite sturdy even on a super windy day.

See 1 answered question