Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 22, 2012
Wonderful fabric and these pants hold their shape nicely after each washing. Roomy fit --- very roomy. How did I miss that these are Plus sizes? (I'm petite and had to shrink them on first washing.) I probably would not have ordered these if I'd known their catalogue would start showing up in my mail. Does this happen with other items (other than books) ordered from Amazon?
11 comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2013
Was worried at first when I removed it from the package...looked like they were too small. However, when I tried them on, because of the generous stretch factor, they were good as well as the length was perfect. Hard to do with my short legs. I usually have to take them up a couple of inches...even for petite sizes.
on December 2, 2014
Legs are waaaaay too wide - there is so much excess fabric that when sitting down the leftover fabric ends up under my other leg and I practically trap myself !
tEven with that problem, I would still get them altered, but the length is disappointing. I am 5'4' and have always worn petite, however, this petite is too short. I already know the regular length is too long for me, so I thought for sure the petite would be good. So, unfortunately I would not recommend these because of the fit.
However, I like the feel of the fabric - if I could get a good fit, I would probably never switch to anything else.
on December 26, 2012
The pants wash and wear well. I love the feel of the soft knit and are very confortable to wear. A great bargin for the price.
on October 7, 2014
I DID NOT REALIZE I WAS BUYING PETITE BUT, IT FIT SO WELL. I AM 5'7" AND HAVE NEVER BEEN CALLED PETITE SO I ASSUMED I'D HAVE TO RETURN THEM. I TRIED THEM ON AND THEY FIT BETTER THAN MY NORMAL SIZE. THE FABRIC IS SO SOFT AND WASHES WELL
on April 11, 2013
Im only 5' 3'' and i ordered the average length pants. They are a few inches to short. Whatever you do order tall. Other than that the pants are very comfortable.
on December 11, 2014
I usually order XL but was advised by a reviewer to order one size smaller. She was right. I ordered large and they fit well. I ordered one pair and liked them, so I ordered two more. While they aren't perfect, they are close. I am 5" tall and even petites are a little too long. These are about 2 inches too long but I can live with that. The only disconcerting thing is the elastic tends to roll on the waist line.
on December 16, 2012
I ordered two of this product, same size but in two different colors. The gray ones fit okay, but the brown ones were too short. Makes me wonder about quality control. It was not worth returning the pair that was too short, even after I took the hem out.
on June 12, 2015
Pants are washed by aids at Assisted Living facility, so probably not handled as carefully as they need to be. As a result, they've faded within a few months so that the colors fade, and they shrink, mainly in a way that makes the legs go shorter. They were perfect for my mother initially, but I've had to switch to the regular length (which are long initially but fine after 2-3 washes). However, I'll buy them again because they are: very soft, cotton blend, have deep side pockets, an elastic waist that is soft elastic and not the strong, stiff type, and come in nice colors in addition to black and navy.
on August 3, 2014
I've been wearing these pants for years now, but mainly because I can't fit other pants that fit as well as these do out of a nicer material such as 100% cotton. The cotton-poly blend doesn't breathe well, especially in summer. They aren't very absorbent, so sweat just kind of sits on my skin and never evaporates. I wish they'd make this same style in a soft all-cotton knit.