Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's Plus Size Jean, Pull On, Elastic Waist
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 17, 2012
I wanted jeans that are comfy, long enough, and most importantly are looser around the knees! Yell I'm vain. I have had one full knee replacement, and other knee very soon. I am overweight and both of my knees have been super swollen for at least 2 years! Now the one knee is just got loose fat, blah, blah around it. The other is just big, ugly and swollen still. These are perfect for those of us that do not wish to show off our knees. Many jeans now are so straight legged you can see the exact shape of my ugly knees.

These are a bit longer than I thought. They say they are pre-washed. I am currently washing and drying these. I may have to hem them. This is really quite normal for me. I'm close to 5'4" Probably closer to 5' 3" now since I'm shrinking a bit! I say I will have to hem them at least 3 inches if they shrink a bit. I sew!

Oh they are soft and have pockets! I love pockets. So, many times if I buy pants without a zipper then I get no pockets.

I think it's these I saw in capri length. If so, I will have a half a dozen of these!
on November 17, 2012
For me comfort comes first rather than beauty however these jeans look well and fit perfectly. I bought three pairs and the size is just right on the money. If you wear a nice blouse over the elastic, nobody will be able to tell that you're wearing pull-ups pants.
on May 1, 2013
This review regards the banana pants. The color is true to the picture, very calming. The stomach and hip area are roomier than the size would normally indicate, but the legs are straight-cut, tighter in the thighs than one would expect, given the roomy waist and hips. So the actual cut isn't like the picture, which appears to be relaxed-fit in both hip area and legs. Would be perfect for someone eight-nine months pregnant (i.e., only heavy in the hip-waist area, but not in the legs).

Caution: it will be difficult to take in the waist; you could run a drawstring through it, if you had to. So order a size larger, if you want baggy legs; a size smaller, if you want a tighter fit in stomach and hips. Product description says the pants are designed to run above the waist, but on me they fit slightly below, which is unusual.

Material is a thinner version diagonal twill, nice feel and finish, not too thin, yet flexible. Stitching and fabric quality are good. Again, if you like the fit described above, you'll be happy with this purchase. The quality is worth the price.

Yet I'm not sure I like that fit. Wish I knew that fit, before ordering. Hence only three stars, deducting two for fit that I didn't expect. So I'll return the article, and have to pay return postage.

NOTE: There are a lot of bad reports about Woman Within cheating customers: just Google. That's a big reason why I didn't buy this directly from them. If in spite of my using Amazon for purchase I get cheated too, I'll downgrade this review to one star, and report the type of cheating I received. For I am returning the item EXACTLY as received, only tried it on for five minutes to assess quality and fit.

Somehow I doubt they will try to cheat, because I've ordered this through Amazon, and they cannot control it. Amazon is really good about fighting for the customer.
on July 2, 2013
These are exactly as I expected. A nice thick denim fabric and nice length. I buy "tall", but from Woman Within I STRONGLY warn you that the TALL is for a giant! Also, this company's cloths run a little large.

I order from the website, WomanWithin.com and am always happy with my purchases.
on December 25, 2014
The jean was fine but would be short in the legs for me and I was afraid the pants would shrink making them even shorter. So I sent them back. The return instructions said to use their label to return the item and $7.50 would be deducted for shipping. I used USPS flat rate package and sent them back for $5 and change. I just received notice of my credit and they deducted the $7.50 anyway calling it a restock fee. There was no mention of a restock fee on the invoice. To add insult to injury, the $17.27 they are crediting is split into a cash credit and a gift card!!! "We'll apply your refund to the following payment method(s): Gift Card: $9.39 Debit Card ..: $7.88." There was no mention that the refund would be split with a gift card!! I'm sure hoping it's an Amazon gift card but it's not clear.

I WILL NEVER BUY FROM 'WOMAN WITHIN' AGAIN. I recommend anyone wishing to buy from them be absolutely sure you will not need to return any item.
on July 8, 2013
These are the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. The material is sturdy, but soft, and the fit is ample without bagging and sagging and irritating me by sliding down while I'm working. The only flaw is the length. I'm an average-to-tall size 20 and these size 20 jeans are made for tall-to-towering. They shrink a little, but not enough, even after a year's washing. I know I could hem them, but my discount house machine balks at this thickness of material and I'm too lazy to hand-hem. So, very pleased with the jeans in all other ways, I drop back to my backwoods childhood and roll the cuffs. It's not like I'm wearing them to afternoon tea.
on June 25, 2013
Fit perfect when I bought them - I need all of the 34 inch inseam. The problem is they shrink terribly when washed. - the inseam is probably a 32 after washing.
on February 27, 2014
I rate one star because I didn't get what was coming to me. The jeans were too large for the size, so I returned them with all tags still on the jeans but never got my full refund back. Unhappy customer.
on June 20, 2013
Nice and soft, went the next size up in case of sizing problem. Washed it to shrink it down some. Just have to hem it for my length as I'm not too tall! Next pair, I'll go down a size.
on January 29, 2015
having used woman within clothing before with great success and never a need to return anything, i purchased this pair of jeans. i have several other stretch denim items from them in the same size and they all fit great. this item is not only too big but it is also more than a relaxed fit. i could fit 8 pairs of socks under the wide cut baggy legs and still have room.

of course i bought it via amazon and expected that if they didn't fit they would be returned to amazon. nope, direct to woman within with a surcharge of $7.50 for shipping/restocking.

btw, i didn't buy direct because i already get enough mail via the mailing list they use and sell to other mail order companies.i didn't want to add any more to my mailbox.