Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 20, 2012
Very soft 100 percent cotton, tagless, summer-weight tee, with a nice open v neck. Longer length for women of average height. It completely covers the hips, but it's a couple of inches shy of being tunic length. I find the fit generous and roomy, without being sloppy. Thank goodness there's no drop shoulder seams. It's a set-in sleeve style. The sleeves are that perfect short sleeve length, have plenty of room for comfort, but they're not as billowy as they appear in photo. I wouldn't recommend sizing down, but neither would I recommend sizing up to get a really generous fitting tee. This one fills the bill in your proper size. If you want a tee that fits closer to the body, I recommend their "Modern Fit V Neck Tee". That one skims the body, has a shorter sleeve, and is a couple of inches shorter in length.

This is just about perfect as a cool, comfortable, soft, basic casual tee. The fabric is lightweight. Machine washes and dries well, with little if any shrinkage. Good price. Processing and delivery was speedy. Thanks Woman Within.

UPDATE: This year I purchased this tee in petite. I'm 5"5. and average, but wanted a shorter length. The petite fits the same in the shoulders and underarm area as the average. The only fit difference, the petite length is a couple of inches shorter. The length fall to mid hip. If a shorter length is desired, I recommend ordering your regular size, but in "petite". Same good quality cotton with minimal shrinkage. I don't think the "Modern Fit V Neck Tee" is available anymore.
11 comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2012
I agree with strlit66's review. I ordered a dozen+ tops and nearly every one was damaged/defective - I have learned from my purchases that
WW is notorious for sending damaged items and then charging you restocking fees and you have to waste your time getting it taken care of properly!
55 comments| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2012
Wants to charge me to return a defective item. Very poor customer service, I have called and emailed and they are unwilling to send me a return UPS label. They say the only way I can return/exchange the item is to pay to have it shipped back.
11 comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2013
This is an awfully small size 5x. All My tee shirts bought before 2013 are 4x and still fit fine. Very disappointed with the cut being too small. It barely fits the shoulders and doesn't fit the hip area.
on April 28, 2014
This is advertised as the perfect cotton v-neck tee, but what I received is a henley-style button front shirt with white placket inset (to look like a camisole underneath) in a size 1X. The color indicated on the shirt package says true blue but is actually a shade of aqua. I am waiting for return approval because the prepaid label that comes with the item states that they will deduct $7.25 from your refund if you return it that way (and the instructions only allow for an exchange anyway). I'm hoping that the seller will refund my purchase price with no return shipping charge.
on February 19, 2013
This was a good product for the money I spent. It runs a little small compared to other brands that I have bought.
on September 1, 2013
I ordered several of these shirts and was very disappointed with the construction. The layout is sloppy and the seams are off center by a large amount. The lengths are not consistent, and the fabric was not cut straight. All the shirts are the same size, yet some of the sleeves are too tight and some fit fine. Also, the hems are twisted so it is very difficult to iron flat.

I gave it two stars instead of one because the fabric is soft. However, this company needs better manufacturing. I can buy White Stag shirts at WalMart and they are better constructed. But, our group was looking for longer lengths and many companies do not have the longer lengths (I guess they think we are all short). WW has the longer length, which is good. I think they need to combine longer length with better quality.
on June 29, 2016
Very high quality and tagless. Roomier than I was expecting, but maybe they will shrink when washed? I got green and orchid, and the colors are lovely. The fabric is heavy enough that the shirt is not see-through, nor too clingy. Well-made, with no obvious flaws. I am 250 pounds, 2x, and I appreciate that the arm-holes are generously cut. I wear a 42G, and the chest has plenty of room for someone much larger than me in the bust. They are long: the ones I bought reach to the crotch, and I have a long torso. If you are petite this would fit you like a tunic.
on December 26, 2015
I love the quality of these shirts. They are on the heavyweight cotton side and last for a long time. They wash and dry great with minimal shrinkage. Extremely comfortable and loose fitting. This company's clothes tend to run large so order one size down unless you want the very baggy look. Overall great quality product.
on June 21, 2014
If I could have given negative stars I would have! Beware that when you order from Woman Within & have any returns, they charge you over $7.00 to return the item & you end up getting maybe half of what you paid for as a refund. Other companies have not done this. I will never purchase from this one again.