Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on March 2, 2013
Living far away from Boston i just assumed i'd have to pay some ridiculous amount in order to support the team. Found the jersey on Amazon for an amazing price (considering Reebok is the current supplier). Saving up for a road version now!
on September 22, 2014
Absolutely loved it! 5'5 and medium fit just like a hockey jersey should. The logo in the front is a little stiff but that's to be expected out of an item just out of the box. Very pleased with my purchase, would definitely recommend to anyone not enchanted about the idea of spending 200 on one from the NHL Pro Shop.
on February 3, 2013
Nice jersey - good quality design and style. Logos are stitched on, fabric is somewhat thin but still has that "hockey sweater" feel. Fits well (XL for 6'3", 200lbs).
on June 13, 2014
Other then not having the numbers on the jersey which you know going into it, it's great for the price and is the real deal. Very happy with it. My home jersey which I ordered elsewhere with the number and captain on it was over 180
on January 9, 2014
The jersey looks good and the mesh material is the only reason I won't give it a 5. However, I knew what I was getting going into this and the discounted price was enough for me to pull the trigger. Overall, I'm very satisfied. Go Bruins!
on June 16, 2014
The original jersey was way too large. The exchange process was very simple and had a quick turnaround.

The 2nd jersey fits great, is comfortable and is well made. I'd order from them again without hesitation.
on November 14, 2015
I got medium based on reviews. I usually wear large. Fits bulky, sleeves somewhat long but I think that's how it's supposed to fit. It's a good quality jersey and I'm happy with my purchase.
on November 23, 2014
Exactly as advertised. Some minor loose threads that are easily trimmed.

Bonus: It does't say Lucic or Marchand on the back so people don't spit on you in public.
on February 8, 2016
My granddaughter was speechless when I gave her the jersey. It fit perfect for outdoor wear. She absolutely loved it.
on May 3, 2015
Great great Jersey. Price point is spot on. But I got an xxl and a large would prolly work. Scale it back a bit.