Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 4, 2013
I sent it back as it was not a premier jersey as shown in the photo and described in the details. Since it was going to be a gift that was dissapointing. It wasn't even a good fake with Reebok sewn on a diagnal, no official patch, and it said it was made in Canada which is not where these jersey's are made. I would not trust this company.
on June 14, 2013
This jersey was of poor quality (material, stitching, dimension). It wasn't worth $10, let alone the $100+. I paid for it. I returned it immediately. This purchase has shaken my confidence in the suppliers Amazon works with.
on January 1, 2013
I'm a big hockey fan and routinely search for the best jersey prices. Typically, the real jerseys go for about $114 USD blank. I was purchasing another one as a gift for Christmas, but decided to get one for myself since it was this cheap. Normally when NHL jerseys are $60, you have to go through a guy who knows a guy that sells jerseys. A few weeks later, and you get a fake jersey with all the wrong colors and wrinkled numbers. This jersey that Amazon is selling is the real deal; it's the same product you'd get from NHL.com or any store. Get this while it's cheap.
on February 6, 2016
The actual jersey pictured is not the same jersey I received. There are a few differences from the picture and the description. I have several other Blackhawks jersey and this one fits way different. The basic theme of a Blackhawks home jersey is there but it just seems very off. I was very excited when I ordered but I was disappointed once I unwrapped it.
on May 26, 2015
I am very picky about the sports gear I wear -Am a Bears, Blackhawks and Cubs life long fan,living in the Northwest.
Just received the Jersey today, the jersey is well made and the stitching is very detailed.The Red is the right color of Red also.
The fit is great.
I would not hesitate to purchase from this seller again.

Happy Chicago Fan
on January 7, 2014
This rating is by Bill's Wife:
This jersey is great looking and very authentic looking as well. It runs quite large so I wish I'd gotten a smaller size. I rated this 3 stars only because I'm not wearing it because of the sewn on blackhawk emblem on the front of the jersey being so large and hard it is irritating to my, um, nips (blushing). Does anyone know how to soften this thing up? Someone said to wash it repeatedly inside out?
on September 20, 2012
This is a great product and very popular. If you normally were XL you might want to buy a Large be
sure to check the sizes very carefully they seem to
run bigger than at least I am use to.
on April 29, 2015
Shirt was great quality but sizing did not work out. The jersey was bought as a gift for my uncle, but the sleeves were too long. The company was gracious enough to accept a return and gave a refund for the product.
on July 16, 2015
Outstanding in every way. Outstanding quality, price, service, & shipping. I got a lot of compliments on the jersey the day I wore it. Also a lot of smiles. It represented some "good news" for a change. This might have been the best product I have ever bought on Amazon! 5+ Stars.
on October 8, 2015
This is the first time I've ever bought a jersey and I'm quite satisfied. Material is soft and strong. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was how hard the decal is but I believe that's just because I just took it out of the package. Color and logo are true also. Shipping was quick