Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

86%
14%

on November 23, 2011
Reebok jersey's are fantastic in my opinion. I have owned CCM and Koho jersey's in the past but these are top notch. I like the RBK logo they have in the front by the collar, it looks sharp.

If you are looking to buy a jersey for yourself or for someone else. Get this Reebok jersey!
on March 12, 2011
I am lucky that my husband is a Canadiens fan, or we would have been returning this jersey. We ordered the RED one and they sent a BLUE one that is one of thier older versions of jerseys! I am not happy! But, my husband says to keep it. We still need to get him a red one, but after this, I will not be buying from here as I can't be sure that I would get the right one next time. :(
on August 21, 2014
Hello the parcel was shipped very quickly and soon received in good condition and without any problems thank you very much
on July 3, 2014
My husband absolutely loved it for Father's day.
on August 27, 2014
This is great, the jersey is awesome and the other thing too is that it came within 2 days. I expected it 2 weeks later and it showed up 2 days after I ordered it at my door. Great buy. and as always GO HABS GO!!!!
on December 13, 2014
wonderful
on November 25, 2012
I can't wait for the hockey season to start, enough of that lock-out...

Very nice quality Jersey and will gladly wear my Habs colors as I presently live in New York City...

Salut