Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 9, 2012
This was a christmas gift from my husband. It is the third bose we have owned. I radio, 1 radio and single cd player and now this bose with the multi cd changer. So we are a bose family and have owned them, for quite a few years. The best radio ever.
on March 15, 2016
Been wanting a bows for years. This refurbished Bose is exactly what I needed. Not only did I get a Bose with quality beyond anything I've done before it also came with CD changer so I may listen to more than one CD without having to change. Refurbished is the way to go if you cannot afford or cannot put aside the funds it takes to buy brand new. I can highly recommend this refurbished Bose.
on December 25, 2015
I PURCHASED THIS AS RECONDITIONED AND SAVED ABOUT $300.00. THIS FIT INTO THE SPACE THAT I HAD FOR IT
WILL PLAY MP3 AUDIO BOOKS FROM MY LIBRARY WHICH I ENJOY AND WORKS A WHOLE LOT BETTER THEN THE BOOM BOXES I TRIED.
I AM VERY HAPPY THAT I HAVE PURCHASED THIS ON AMAZON
on May 27, 2012
There is no comparison between my old stereo and the Bose. I hooked both of them up in the same room, then threw the jvc away. Quality product and great service from the seller. 2/16/14 I guess I misjudged this product. I have had it less than 2 years and they are sending me my 4th cd changer and 2nd radio. I called the warranty dept again Friday 2/14/14 to tell them the cd player stopped working again. This time it had started skipping then lost power. I can't get my cd's out. They asked me how many hours a day I use it. When I told them 8 to 12 they told me it wasn't built to use that much. What! They sure don't advertise only using it 3 to 4 hours a day. I still say the sound is very good and the warranty dept is very nice but that doesn't fix my problem. They have agreed to send the newer model (series 3) this time but would not assure me that I would be able to use it any more than the old one. Very disappointed :(
on June 21, 2013
Bought this brand new for 450.00! Everywhere else they wanted that much for one piece. I received the Bose all together and I had to buy new batteries for both remotes and everything worked great!!! I feel like I got a great deal and I am so happy with my Bose and CD Changer.I am very happy with it.
on January 19, 2013
I love the sound quality. Just don't understand why a random shuffle is so complicated and I need to buy more hardware and download to an MP3 converter to compress. If I wanted an MP3, I would have just bought an MP3.
on December 4, 2012
I was not aware that I was getting some used pieces... other than that, it sounds great. The remote looks very used. I wasn't aware that I was buying a refurbished radio... It seemed like the price was for a brand new one.
on March 30, 2016
Best sound, I am enjoying my Music every day. Don't know how I done with out for so many years. Bose Wave Music System with multi-CD Changer is off the changes. I told all of my friends about it. We had a party and everyone was on their toes,
on December 31, 2012
sounds wonderful love the color had a dead battery on remote but easliy fixed.other than that wonderful. n thank you!
on May 4, 2016
I bought this used "like new" since I waited to long and they have been discontinued. This one looks, works, and sounds like new. Very happy with my purchase.