Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on August 19, 2013
This camera is perfect for my business. I sell RVs and needed a easy to use, wide angle lens, so that you can see more of the interior of the RV for our Web-listings. The Shots that I take outside, of the exteriors, are not as good, but would be perfect for wide shots or scenic views. I will probably just use this one for interiors and my other point and shoot camera, with a regular lens, for exterior shots of the RVs. It has a nice wide screen and the touch screen works OK, not as sensitive as my iphone, but that might be a good thing. I think this camera would be great for a Real Estate person or appraiser too, who is trying to get the most out of a photo of an interior room.
on April 8, 2012
I sent a FX78 camera for repair during waranty period. The eyes of people taken with flash show white dots. The camera was returned unrepaired with the advice to stop taking pictures with flash. I spent $350 for this camera and now it should go to the garbage. At the begining it was OK
on July 8, 2013
I've only had my camera about a month, but am so far extremely pleased. I was totally amazed when I took a photo of a flowering plant that was blowing in the breeze giving it a back and forth arc of about 2 inches of movement. The photo turned out very clear with no blurring at all. I took the pic while testing the camera and did not expect this result. Definitely a 5 star or even better, in my opinion.
on November 13, 2012
LOVE this camera!!!....Lots of features. Hard to find champange color I looked everywhere for and it does not disappoint! Pleased with all aspects, used the heck out of this little guy on my cruise. Only one negative, the battery life not so great. And it is easy to turn on by accident, therefore it is "on" and you do not know it, and the batteries are being used up.
on February 24, 2013
I returned it. The battery life was pretty poor - I would hate to take it on vacation and miss half day's shots every day because the battery didn't last. Also, I read the manual, read the online manual, and never could find instructions for turning the flash on and off.
on October 24, 2012
Without getting into all the tech details about this camera, I just want to say it is perfect for my grip, wonderful panoramic viewing screen, and just what I wanted! Oh, great pictures and a satisfying performance! I'm going to buy another one!
on March 25, 2012
I love the small size, yet it has a good sized view/display screen for its' size. Takes great pics and I love all of the functions.
on May 28, 2011
This camera is awesome. it has so many features that when you get it you will spend hours messing with it. The beauty retouch is perfect for when you take a group photo and everyone else in the picture looks great but you think you look horrible. If you are thinking about getting this stop thinking and just DO IT!!
on July 13, 2014
Super fast delivery,exactly want I wanted. Excellent service.Highly recommended.