Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 17, 2012
ES UN EXCELENTE PRODUCTO, EL LECTOR DE HUELLA DIGITAL LE DA UN PLUS MUY AGRADABLE, BUEN TAMAÑO, BUENA RESOLUCION Y LOS ACCESORIOS EXTRAS LO HACEN UN TELEFONO UNICO A UN MUY BUEN PRECIO.

LASTIMA QUE ESTE PROVEEDOR LO VENDE CON BATERIA DE 1500 Y NO LA DE 1930 QUE ES LA ORIGINAL DEL TELEFONO.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2011
I enjoy this phone. I was about to finally by the next iPhone (never bought an iPhone yet) , yet it never came out and will be extremely expensive compared to android phones. Through amazon you can by this phone and lots of accessories for much less than an iPhone.

This phone is nice because it is extremely thin, yet is has all of the hardware, and 4" high resolution screen. The phone is extremely fast and i can view regular webpages without having to zoom.

I was upset at first that msn did not have any apps to run their software. They clearly want you to by a windows phone. Soon after I learned that the live mobile website works great and I do not need their app, and all of the office compatible products read all of my office documents.

The android market is great. First you have a choice of buying at retail price from apple or downloading the amazon android market for amazon prices.

Since I am in the Architecture profession I wish Google would bring out a sketch up app for an android phone or at least a 3d model viewer.
on August 2, 2011
Okay,I'm coming from an iphone 3G to the Atrix so let's go apples for apples (pun intended). Screen: rocks, qHD gives a nice clean image that is bright enough to see in bright sunlight (I work outdoors). 24 hours after I received and activated mine, I got a UI update that gave the screens a little more usable space and new ouptions (3 profiles you can customize, new menus and an overall cleaner look). I kept mine stock (MOTOBLUR enabled, but I don't use it). Camera : crisp clean pics that look great; zoom is so-so but lightyears ahead of iphone. Browser is great (Flash is COOL). Most of the apps I had on my iphone, paid and what-not, I found in the market, most are free; also the UI update allows Amazon appear so that's cool. Overall I am far more impressed with the ease of how the ATRIX integrates with my work and play. Oh yeah, battery life is just as good as with my iphone, after I ran it completely down then charged overnight. I really like this phone, so much I'm writing this review on it.
on March 2, 2011
Overall this is a great phone. There are clear reviews online that explain really what this phone is about and the good things about it. I'm an android power user and have had the iPhone4, HTC Aria, Samsung Captivate, and Samsung Focus before this. This beats them all in terms of speed and usability. Mblur was ok but that is easily replaced with LauncherPro, which sped things up. The finger print scanner is pretty good as long as you make really good scans when registering your print. A couple things I noticed is the glass is a bit more reflective and prone to glare than the Focus or Captivate. That makes it hard to see outdoors in bright sunlight. Sometimes the touch screen becomes unresponsive, but it could be beause of my case. A really neat feature I discovered is that while using the touch screen, accidentally swiping over the capacitive buttons won't trigger them. This is good for playing touch intensive games such as fruit ninja. It was always a problem with my captivate accidentally swiping over the home button and exiting the game. This phone gets over 2500 in quadrant. It is considerably faster than the captivate at every level.
on September 1, 2013
To be honest I did not really get to experience the smart phone because the product came to me with basically a detached screen! Wasn't a great experience for me overall! You win some and you lose some!
on March 2, 2011
I purchased this phone on February 28 to replace my IPhone 3G. It took a few days to get used to it but it has been well worth it! I love the freedom to make the phone work the way YOU want it to. The ability to create your own home screen is fantastic. The call quality is great and the volume of the speaker is excellent. The Atrix is super fast, I mean incredibly fast, I was truly impressed with the speed of this phone. I still have a lot to learn about this phone and so far every day I have learned something new. I was able to transfer itunes music and my photos easily. The only problem I have had is when ATT transferred my contacts the addresses did not get transferred, I am still trying to figure out why that happened. If you are use to the Android platform this phone would be a natural transition, if you are use to the Iphone it will take some getting use to but the rewards are well worth it!
on September 27, 2011
After two months of careful use, the phone froze up and would not re-boot. I returned it for repair assuming they would make good but told me that even though there was internal damage for which I may not be responsible, they would not repair it because it was "physical damage" and was not covered under warranty. I couldn't believe it and sent it back in for another opinion and a phone call with customer service. They could have told me anything because I can't see inside the phone and understand what they are talking about -- "an internal shield was bent" -- and worst of all, they admitted that it might not have been my fault. No repair or replacement. They lost a customer for good and anyone else I can convince to go to Samsung Infuse which has better battery life, display, keyboard and durability.
on September 6, 2011
I've had this phone for a week, I think it is amazing. It has extremely good design, is light and compact unlike most of the smartphones in its class. It does everything an iphone does. applications for android are great and there is huge selection. touch screen works perfect. the fingerprint scanner is extremely useful and works perfectly. I think this phone deserves five stars, at least in the short term. with all that said, it does seem extremely fragile and i am worried about how long this phone is going to last. the touch screen seems like it may not last for the long run. but that might just be me. overall great phone so far and definitely a potential iphone killer.
on April 22, 2013
They shipped it right away and it was suppose to get here in about 7 days but got here a lot earlier. The description was making the phone sound a little more worst than it really, the phone i got was in perfect condition. Nothing wrong with it at all. Thank you very much!
on May 31, 2012
The phone has been very problematic. It randomly turns itself off at least twice a day, every single day. AT&T said, "Sorry, we can't help you because you bought it at Amazon Wireless." Amazon Wireless said, "Sorry, we can't help you because it's past 30 days from the purchase date." Finally, Motorola is being helpful. But, I have to mail them my phone and be without it for who knows how long. I'm on hold with them now. This is the last time I buy a phone from Amazon Wireless.