Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on November 25, 2011
Good purchase, great for travel, super lightweight and the controls are very user-friendly. Battery lasts a long time and you can easily download photos to your PC without installing the included software.
on December 15, 2011
It was a very nice camera for the $70 I spent on it. It has pretty good pixels, zoom, and is very small (great for your pocket or for a very small handbag). It did worry me however, how light it was. But I am not so worried now, because I even bought the 3 year (Accidental Drop/Handling) Warranty and am very glad I did...it seems pretty truthful and helpful! As for why I bought this camera... I already have a very nice Kodak M580 (even with 8x zoom and 14 mp) but it is very unreliable because it freezes up when I need a picture most. The Kodak, is also very heavy and large. So I decided to buy this small, compact, good camera on Black Friday (for a like $15 discount). I think its pretty great. The buttons are positioned in good places, except for the flash, which you have to get to on the menu (making it a little more difficult for quick snap-shots).
on December 11, 2011
I bought this for my mom to replace her old and slow camera. It is awesome!! The Magic mode is so much fun! I'm kind of jealous, now I want one... It slim, sleek, fast, and just what I was looking for! The colors great too!
on January 7, 2012
I've got too many cameras - Nikon d700, d80, SONY NEX, Olympus XZ1. When I read a magazine review, I was for some reason intrigued by this. Then I saw it was on offer. And got it. I love the size. The VG 20, 130 and 140 have more features but is a lot bigger. I like that it's small but not too small. The Minox is darn hard to use, especially the shutter release. This one, I like a lot. Hold it correctly, vertically between first finger and thumb and you can even sneak shots without composing at 27mm. Some reviewer say it's smaller than a pack of cards, maybe so, but I'm trying to fit it into a ciggie box. The VG110 is Bloody Good.
on December 27, 2011
My previous camera was an Olympus so I wanted to keep it in the family. With minimal time and money, this was my first option as a replacement. I love this camera! It's so lightweight and small and can easily fit in your pocket. Has a lot of cool effects that are easy to navigate: face detection, fish eye lense, negative effect and the coolest of them all.. the panoramic option! Pictures come out crisp and clear with the awesome 12mp. Charges quickly. Just overall a great camera for a great price. Note: I was bummed to find out that this did NOT come with an SD card, so you'll have to buy that separately!
on January 22, 2012
This is a great compact camera. I wanted a camera that I can put it in my pocket to carry around everywhere. As far as I know it is one of the smallest and lightest cameras. It also takes really good and sharp pics. It even takes nice and sharp pics indoor. I recommend this for those who are looking for a compact camera.
on February 4, 2012
I bought this to use on patrols incase of incident that needs photo documentation. THe zoom does not go extremely far but the wide angle makes up for that. The 12 mp resolution does a nice job with details.

Down side it feels very light and not very tough sounds like cheap internal workings and the auto flash seems to like to go off even in sunlight. Still tho very nice cheap camera worth the money for a first timers camera.
on September 23, 2014
Wow ---What a surprise--This cheap camera has taken some great photos without the fuss or muss but still gives you the ability to change the settings. Rivals my other more expensive cameras.

This is my everyday carry camera
on October 19, 2013
I just took pictures with it, honestly, and downloaded them on my computer, never claimed any insurance as I bought it in US and now in Canada.......it just lost its focus one day and I got really disappointed. But it did serve me well for a while :)
on August 1, 2014
Terrible camera, didn't last very long (1 month)...
Delivered July 8th 2014...
LCD Screen broke without reason and was never handled roughly.
Lens started grinding when camera turned on after 2nd week...
Waste of money!!!
I guess, I'm a fool or glutton for punishment, just ordered
another Olympus Camera an upgrade from this one.
Luckily uses same battery and SD Card.
Every Olympus I have owned broke on me very quickly.
I'm giving them one more shot...