Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 7, 2011
I purchased a cyberpower pc in January, in February the motherboard on my brand new pc was recalled. I was not notified. When my computer crashed in May due to the defective motherboard I thought no problem I have a warranty. Only thing is the computer I bought is a monster, huge case, cost me 178 dollars to have it shipped to me to begin with and guess what, Cyberpower will not pay for shipping so I have to pay another 178 dollars to ship it back to them. Not only that I spoke to the rep at Cyberpower he was rude, refused to give me his name and refused to allow me to speak to another rep, then called me names! I will never purchase another computer from Cyberpower.
22 comments38 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2011
We recently purchased a high end PC for over $1800. We've had nothing but issues with it. From out of the box there were blue screen of death issues. Hardware failures, (memory gone bad, power supply went bad) etc. We sent it back once, used it for 2 months and it's not working again, this time the water cooling pump isn't working and they want US to pay to return it yet again. At this point we just want our money back. My husband can't even get rid of his 5 year old pc, because we can't trust that this new one will keep working. Apparently there is only a 30 day period to return for a refund. We would NEVER purchase a machine from them again. Buyer Beware.