Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 6, 2012
I love this frame! It's the perfect size for my ultrasound pictures, is made out of wood then colored silver and feels very sturdy. It can hang on the wall or be displayed on a counter (or wherever). Love the stars made out of mirrors and the saying "Love at first sight" is so perfect. Currently have my eight week ultrasound in there, but can't wait to add my 20 week scan in on Monday!
on May 19, 2014
Hey guys, want to earn some major brownie points with a woman who is probably throwing up every 5 seconds because of you? Get her this picture frame and give it to her at the first ultrasound visit.

The frame itself is heavy and well-made, easily worth the money. The look on her face when her favorite baby picture goes inside: priceless.

-MK
on December 10, 2013
I bought this frame for our 9 week ultrasound. It's a great heavy frame not cheap at all. I would suggest it to anyone who wants a smaller frame to put up at home or your desk at work.
on December 13, 2011
This frame is of good quality, nice & sturdy. It is the perfect way to show off the sonogram. This is a must have for expectant mothers, especially those who love stars.
on August 16, 2013
I bought this frame for my sister. She collects giraffes and someone gave her a small newspaper article on twin giraffes born with a picture accompanying the article. I bought this frame to put this article in for her to display. Even the saying proved appropriate for what I used it for. I matted the article and placed 2 different colored stripes down the matting to help dress it up. The project turned out great and my sister was very pleased with the end results.
on December 4, 2013
Quality, perfect condition, fast shipping! I purchased this as a gift for my parents, and they love it! (of course it is their first picture of their granddaughter, but they love the frame as well!) The view panel was a bit larger than my sonogram print, but I was able to easily trim and center the sonogram into the viewing panel, you may just need a flat black or white backing for this.
on January 31, 2016
This is a beautiful sturdy wood frame (looks like metal) that perfectly fits an ultrasound picture and would make an excellent baby shower gift or just a good surprise gift for the mother to be to distract her from all those not so lovely pregnancy symptoms! Big enough to be seen but small enough that it can fit anywhere and not look out of place or overbearing. Good buy.
on May 8, 2014
These are among the best sonogram frames, quality-wise, that I've found, and they're adorable. The only issue is that the 5x4" photo slot is larger than most sonogram printouts, so I had to scan the sonogram photos and blow them up in Photoshop for them to occupy the entire window. The backing is solid, and the clips and glass (glued in) don't seems flimsy at all.
on June 20, 2013
I bought this for my mother when I was expecting my first baby (her first grandchild) and put an ultrasound photo in it. It's really cute, however the quality isn't the best. It's wood painted silver, with little star cut outs (not metallic or mirror stars, they are actually cut outs in the wood). This product is probably worth around half what I paid for it.
on July 18, 2014
My wife and I are expecting our first child. We had come home with our first ultrasound image and I wanted to mark this special event with a nice memory. So I purchased this as a gift for my wife. As soon as we have let the cat out of the bag to everyone else, I am sure it will be displayed for all to see.