Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 4, 2013
Nothing not to like about OEM toner cartridges. Buying the four pack saves a few dollars. I only wish the printer didn't start complaining the toner was low so early. Click ignore on the printer and use the old one until you start to see a noticeable difference in print quality.
on March 14, 2013
I've read the stories of not using HP branded Inks and since I rely on the presentation of my printings for work, I decided to go with HP. Although not cheap, I prefer using OEM and this 4-pack saved me some money.
on January 14, 2014
I previously bought the refilled ones but found that they don't last as long and get kinda messy, dropping lots of powder and ink everywhere. Switched back to the brand name and they work much better and probably twice as much printing.
on September 4, 2013
These are well worth the money. They have great color and last quite a long time. They last far beyond the time when my computer and printer tell me they are low.
on July 11, 2015
Works just like it should. For the amount paid it darn well should.

I manage networks for clients and have had issues with the "generic" toner in the past. I only use OEM to avoid issues and having to revisit the site. With that being said. I give this 5 stars as it works and I have had no issues with it. I expect NOT to have a issue with it due to the price that I am paying
on October 7, 2013
I have tried different cheaper brands with no real complaints except that they don't seem to last as long as the HP toners. These work fine and in my opinion are worth the extra money.
on January 5, 2015
I print a lot of graphics and these have lasted me all year.
on June 16, 2014
Does what you expect it to do. I just wish it wasn't so bloody expensive. I guess it's to help keep the owners of HP stock happy but it doesn't do my bank-balance any good.
on January 17, 2015
These toner cartridges are a bit more expensive than the generic brands, but I have found you get what you pay for. The print quality with these are crisp and clear.
on July 8, 2014
So far so good. SInce i am a first time buyer, I will still need to wait to see the yield. Shipping was fast. I will buy again once the yield is as expected.