Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Tartan Boxer Short
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 20, 2011
I bought these in Medium size and they fit a 34" - 36" waist. Nice comfortable, roomy, classic 100% cotton pair of boxer shorts. Also, these are made with a panel at the rear, not a central seam which gets stuck in your butt crack! To me, that's how boxers should be!
on January 20, 2013
The boxers themselves were nice, however I did not like the placement of the seam. I understand this is a personal preference, but I find it bulky and unpleasant with seams down both cheeks. I prefer to have the seam down the center.
on May 5, 2013
Purchased these boxers online which is new for me. Normally, I like to see a wearable garment before purchasing. I am still not convinced that it is 100% like the ones purchased in regular retail stores, but it will fit the need. This particular set is much thinner and more cheaply made than the others I recently purchased.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 23, 2013
I bought some of these for my guy in a size medium. He usually wears a 32 or 34 waist in pants and the medium boxers fit perfectly. With the 100% cotton fabric, the boxers are airy and comfortable and the fabric-enclosed elastic waistband doesn't have any exposed rubberized elastic to pinch or pull. They launder very well.

Beyond this, there is usually little to say about mens' undies. Except this..

For whatever reason, they chose to design the back of the boxers as three panels rather than the typical two. "So what?," you may say. Well, what it means is that there is a seam that runs straight down the middle of each butt-cheek. Maybe not a huge deal, but it's less comfortable to have those seams in those spots when a guy is sitting down. With a traditional 2-panel back section, the seam runs down the middle right along with the bum crack. It just makes sense.

I still find them to be nice boxers and recommend them for all but the most sensitive of buns. I did subtract a star for the seams, though.
on February 1, 2014
Wanted to get a little nicer quality under shorts for my son's Christmas gift, so sprang for these. Boy am I glad! Such wonderful quality! More expensive than what I usually buy but he could tell right away that they were much better quality. He admits that he wears them first. Highly recommended...you get what you pay for!
on February 28, 2014
These are great boxers at a decent price. I expected to pay a lot more for Tommy Hilfiger. I like the color and they way they fit. The crotch is deep so they wont ride up your butt crack when walking. Also, they have good length so you can walk around the house in them and still feel like you have dignity.
on March 14, 2014
For me this boxer turned out to be a perfect fit. I also like the weight of the material and the price is very good. Last year I purchased boxers from Brook Brothers because I liked the style. But the fabric was so flimsy and the price much higher than this pair.
Plus...delivery was rapid.
on May 17, 2014
I'm a bigger guy. No not like that! Just bigger around the waist. And these give me plenty of room and they feel 10 times better than Fruit of the Loom. Not cheap but quite comfortable for the bigger man
on June 4, 2012
I've worn this style of Tommy boxer for 10 years and really like them. BUT Tommy has slightly altered the cut on these boxers compared to the Tommy boxers I bought in 2006. Like the other reviewer said the butt has two seams instead of one seam in the middle. At first I thought I would hate it. But after wearing the boxers for 10 minutes with pants on I realized that the two seam allows for more room up front where it's needed most. So I'm going to keep them and I think they will work out.
on May 10, 2012
These are expensive boxers. I knew that when I bought them though, so I can't complain. The XL size fits my 40" waist just fine. I have washed them many times and they look and feel like they just got out of the packaging. I was afraid they would be too long and narrow around the leg. They have plenty of room around the leg and the length is just right. These are made very well. I recommend them to anybody who can afford them.

See 1 answered question