Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on August 17, 2012
Let me start by saying I'm no audiophile and just use earbuds for everyday use. For the two weeks they worked, these earbuds worked well. They were clear and gave a good, clean sound. The earbuds fit fine in my ear and I could wear them for an hour or two at a time before my ears started hurting. They come with three separate sizes of silicon tips so you should be able to find one that fits you. However, just after two weeks the right earbud stopped producing sound. Fortunately, Skullcandy has its lifetime warranty. I went to their warranty page and filled out the application, sent in my earbuds, and got credit for the earbuds in about a month. Skullcandy will give back store credit for any earbuds without any sort of proof of purchase. They'll even give you 50% back if you were the one who broke it. I recommend utilizing the policy to its full extent.
on March 25, 2013
For the price you pay for these, you can't go wrong!! They have a nice sound and do a pretty decent job blocking out outside sounds. Also cool that they come in all different colors. Would buy again!!
on November 14, 2013
It's hard to complain about a set of earbuds for less than $10. I'm no audiophile, but I really do like these. I listen to a wide variety. Skrillex bass drops sound great, and talk radio is nice and clear. I like them enough to own 3 pair. They also block out my co-workers adequately. So really...what more could I ask for?
on November 20, 2013
I love the skull candy earbuds. I listen to audio books while a ride a bike and I find these are great for blocking out wind noise. (I only listen in one ear, and only on the bike path - never on the street.) they are also comfortable and fit well into kids ears too.
on May 21, 2015
These are already sensitive and I've used them twice. Sensitive meaning you have to twist the input just right in order to avoid the audio going in and out. I thought they were a great deal at $10 but they aren't if they don't always work. Also, the wire is short. I'm thinking about returning them.
on May 19, 2016
I like the skull candy brand and think they're usually a great quality-- they do well at muffling other noises-- but this is the second pair I've purchased of these that have stopped working either entirely, or so that only one ear bud works. The area where the cord connects to the plug isn't really sturdy-- they are great when they work, but I had one pair that managed to get bent where the cord connects to the jack in which it stopped working entirely, and this last pair had one side stop working only a few weeks after purchasing. I regularly use these when I commute to/from work, and while in the office, and after my last pair stopped working, I have not dropped the player, or if placed in my jacket pocket, I have made sure that the cord was left to the top so it wouldn't get bent awkwardly in my pocket. And they still stopped working. A little disappointed. I don't plan on purchasing another replacement pair.
on December 10, 2014
Superb sound. I ordered these to replace the last pair that I had. The last ones lasted about a year before one side stopped working. Well worth it. By far the best sounding headphones. I also ordered Skullcandy S2IKDY-010 Ink'd 2.0 Earbud Headphones with Mic (Black/Red), but those ones sound awful compared to these.
on May 29, 2014
They work great, haven't broken in the five months since I've had them, sound quality is really great, have fun
on April 19, 2016
My daughters dog ate her earbuds so I ordered her these she really loves them , she is very picky and these were a good deal and good quality, the sound is good quality and not metallic and tinny like some tend to be.
on February 24, 2016
I purchased these headphones to use at work. I work in a cube and was having to do a lot of online training and didn't want to disturb those around me. The headband style headphones often hurt my head/ears so I decided to try the bud style. I love these. I can keep them in my computer bag so I have them where ever I am. The length of the cord is long enough that I can maneuver around my cube while listening to my training. The sound quality is great. And I love that it came with two different size ear pieces, the smaller ones fit me perfectly. My husband also got a pair of these (in black). He used them while he is out doing year work. He said he loves them too.