Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bracelet-Stretch Bangle-Love (Set Of 3)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

67%
33%

on October 18, 2012
I Love these bracelets. They are so cute and durable. I have purchased multiple packs and love them. The colors are great and the bracelets are adorable.
on December 29, 2014
Poorly made too big for a 2yrs old child. They are Adult sizes not children sizes. Breaks easily on the joint (not sure if super glue or heat was used to join the two ends). Waste of my money. I will never buy this. I gave one star for the effort.
on May 7, 2015
These are great and go with some of my other bracelets. Everyone should have one of these.