Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ViewSonic ViewPad 10 10.1-Inch Tablet (1.66 GHz Intel Atom Processor N455, 2GB DDR3, 16GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 18, 2012
This tablet works great! It came with Windows 7 installed which worked well, however I installed the Windows 8 preview on it and boy does it make the tablet experience totally come to life! The SSD hard drive is upgradeable as is the DDR3 memory module. You can even install a mini pci 3G card for data via a mobile network ( AT&T or other) Has a micro sd slot which can accept up to 32gb, great for adding extra storage space for software and files at a relatively low price. Also has an external video out ( micro hdmi) Awesome product!
on March 22, 2011
I really like the Viewpad10 so far. I can't believe all of these people buying ipads and other non-windows tablets. Though I am sure they make great paper weights, I'm not sure what they are good for.. . . This is real, full-functioning computer instead of an over-sized phone--that doesn't make phone calls. (I don't use the Android OS.)
55 comments|10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2014