Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Men's Tiro 11 Pant
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 17, 2012
With the tapered legs near the ankle, these work great for biking without having the the pants get caught in the chain gears. The pockets are zippered and are plenty deep. They run large. I'm 6'0" 160lbs. I usually wear a 33 waist x 31 inseam. I originally ordered the medium, but the inseam was almost 2" too long and they were very loose in the waist. I returned them for the small and they fit perfect.
on November 29, 2012
Bought these training pants for my soccer playing husband for the cold practice days. He loves them! He likes how they are tapered at the ankles with side ankle zippers. He's 5'9" tall and they fit perfect in length. They have the 3 addidas white stripes down the sides, look like the classic addidas pants. Very breathable polyester material with a couple of "clima cool" sections in the hip area. Also have zippered pockets, a plus, to keep your keys or wallet inside and won't fall out. They are a bit roomy in the crotch area, it helps for when doing lunges or stretching hamstrings before a game.
44 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2013
After driving to several stores to find a track suit like this, I was left frustrated as heck! I searched for a matching one and I could only find just the pants, just the jacket or not my size. Also, all the other track suits I found had open pockets and I really wanted zipper pockets to hold my phone, workout gloves, and some cash. These have zipper pockets and so does the matching jacket I bought here on Amazon (adidas Men's Tiro 11 Training Right Jacket, New Navy/White). I also love the way this fits. Most track pants have huge flared legs or the legs are made for someone who is 6'7" or something and are too long. It drives me crazy! The legs on these taper at the bottom but have zippers at the ankles for extra comfort. The whole outfit is so comfortable that I almost want to live in it! It doesn't get too hot or cold. It might be a little light for people that live in colder climates. I live in Northern California, home of layering year round and it's perfect! I will say that a medium fits me perfectly and I am 6'2", 195 and usually wear a 33 in jeans. Fit's perfect!!!
on December 28, 2012
I wanted something more slim fitting for working out and I found it. These look great. I think they're for soccer but whatever. I'm 6'0 @ 185lbs, 32 x 32 for pants, black hair, brown eyes, athletic, virgo. Bought M and it fits perfect. Not too tight or loose.
on June 11, 2013
These pants are great, and they are especially nice for two things: soccer warm-ups (or sports in general), and lounging in the house. Essentially, I can wear them anywhere and be fine. They keep out cold, and they keep you cool when its warm. They fit is nicely too. I'm 5'10, 185 lbs, athletic build, and the large fits perfectly on me. Also, I love the zippered pocket. Makes sliding things in and out of my pocket easy, and keeps anything in my pocket safe. The leg zip up is also nice too because they make the pant super easy to remove. I definitely recommend these.
on November 4, 2011
I'm a big fan of the Adidas Tiro training jackets so I decided to try the Tiro pants. They were nice, felt comfortable and true to fit (Medium) but the inseam was way too short for my 6' frame.

Still, nice pants just wish they were a couple inches longer like the Condivo training pants.
on November 20, 2015
Great pants. I like the large pockets which makes them good for tennis and the tapered legs which makes them good for biking so they don't get caught in the chain. The waist elastic is the only area that I would like to see improved - the elastic is a bit weak. But overall very good pants.
on October 27, 2012
I bought these pants for running and cycling, the tapered ankles are perfct for it. Even though these are marketed as a soccer pant, I chose these over the running specific pant cause these have zippered ankles and pockets. I would have given these 5 stars, but the seat of these pants got ruined from my bicycle seat due to friction rubbing, so I would not use these for cycling.
on June 14, 2012
These were a great replacement for a worn out pair of soccer pants. Size medium fit a male 5'11 frame perfectly. Easy to wear over shorts too.
on February 25, 2013
I'm 6'3" with 42 waist and 34 inseam. I ordered XXL. Pants fit great with extra room to boot. Very comfortable and high quality materials. I bought another pair later because I liked them so much!