Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on October 20, 2011
I bought these at another store when my daughter's 3rd pair of headphones broke. This is all they had for kids and I was desperate for anything she could use to keep her busy on our trip. At first glance, these kid headphones look like they will fall apart in a week. But they didn't. My 5 year old leaves them on the floor of the car where they stomped, or in her backpack where they get twisted. Still, they have held up.

I have used them in the gym (when I, um, misplaced my earbuds). The sound quality isn't the best, but the kids won't miss the high fidelity. They stay on little heads, and big ones too. Unless your kids eat the ear phones, the covering won't come off. Twist the metal frame but it stays in shape and doesn't break.

The only problem I had with these is the sound adjuster on the cord. The the space between (-) and (+) is so short that it is difficult to adjust, It goes from no sound to really loud if pushed too far.

Still, the sturdiness is why I ordered a second pair for my toddler to use.
on April 12, 2012
I absolutely love these headphones as by children's first pair. They have held up well, and my 2-year old is not the gentlest of toddlers. They seem to fit their tiny heads well and still look brand new. Will buy again when there's is more of a demand and each child needs their own pair.
on November 14, 2012
After trying several more expensive headphones we found these and they are great! My 6yo and 4yo both have a set they fit small heads like a charm. No falling off or frustrating adjustments, and from such a simple design. My daughter chewed through the cord on her first pair so after months of making her watch silent film in the back seat I'll finally give in and buy her a new set. I'd love to get something fancier looking for both of them, but these just work so well!
on August 16, 2012
the headphones may mot look like much but they still blow my mind when i hear the sound they have great bass for there size and can get really loud and with the sound control you can make the sound how you want it to be
on August 16, 2012
These headphones are super comfortable for my daughter. She doesn't like most headphones because they hurt her head/ears. These don't even bother her. The volume adjust works great as well, and we love the color!
on September 4, 2013
I bought these for my 3 yr old son after he had broken two others pairs of headphones. I read some positive reviews and figured for the price it was worth it to try them. I am so pleased that I did. These headphones have withstood day to day abuse from a young child. They have been stepped on, ripped out of the plug and are still like new. I only wish I had found these sooner. The sound may not be as great as the headphones that completely surround your ear, however, my son has never complained about that. These do adjust in size a little, although not a ton. Overall, a great find for my son and hopefully the last pair I'll need to buy for a long time.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 19, 2013
I have 16 month old boy/girl twins that are in the 95% and I was hoping these would work given the other reviews. They kind of do, but the fit is still too large. At the top there is almost an inch gap between their head and the headphones.

I would recommend measuring your child's head where the headphones would rest and looking to see if their head is close to 14 inches from ear to ear, if so, this should fit your child well (as it will expand as they get older).

(I used a cloth measuring tape and put the measuring tape where the earphones would be along the top of their head for a correct measurement - if you don't have that, you could use a string, see the fit, and then measure the string. When I measured the headphone, I did it from the center of each earpiece, i.e., the center of the ear.)

We can use it now, but only if the kids sit quietly and don't move their head, because when they move their head the headphones fall off.
on April 1, 2015
I don't know why they discontinued these Kid Headphones. they are very sturdy & work & sound great. The one I purchased have been used and abused for about a year. No complaints at all. If I can I would buy more.
Very happy with product.
on May 29, 2013
My son has a Leap Pad 2. We bought the whole package - the console, headphones, case, etc. After one trip in the backpack, the headphones were crunched. We replaced with these and wished we had them from the get go. My 3 year old can take them on and off, no problem. The headband is flexible unlike hard plastic. The ear pads are soft and then turn inward for easy storage. Perfect for kids!
on July 12, 2012
My daughter got these about a year ago. The fact that they still work speaks to their durability. I liked the fact that there's a volume limiter for parents. The issue I have is that the way the headphones pivot on the headband makes them push weirdly on the head and push themselves slowly off the head. My daughter frequently has to push them back in place.

Pros: Durable, volume limiter
Cons: Frequently fall off