Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 21, 2012
This shirt fit me like I expected based on the picture. It is comfortable, light and very pretty.
If this is intended as a stand alone shirt, though, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AGAINST WHITE!
I bought the white top in hopes of adding some lighter shades to my wardrobe, and found myself needing to wear a dark tank top underneath, just to maintain even the mildest sense of modesty. The white shirt is actually nearly completely transparent!!!
It is a great, comfortable shirt, but I didn't expect a see-through top at all. I was looking for a new shirt I could wear and be comfortable, and instead, I just got something to wear over another shirt.
on January 11, 2015
I love off the shoulder shirts and this one is a great deal. I usually wear an XS but ordered a Small so it would be loose on the top. This fits great, I think I could have gotten an xs but I like how this fits anyway. The material is so soft and really nice. Doesn't feel cheap and the band part at the bottom hits exactly where it should. I would definitely recommend this top...great with jeans or leggings, can be dressed up or worn casual. Size is as expected.
on August 12, 2012
I'm one of those people who loves a light, semi-sheer shirt, and this shirt is perfect! The fabric is soft and thin but not completely see-through--I would describe it as opaque. I am 5'4, about 150 pounds with larger hips and a small waist and bust...ordered a size large because I wasn't sure how the sizing ran and the fit was great. The bottom hem was almost long enough to cover my butt, which I was hoping for. The shirt was loose around my waist and arms, which makes it very roomy and flattering. One note--the neckline does not naturally look like the photo, to get that off the shoulder look you would have to consciously pull the neck of the shirt over the shoulders, so don't expect it to droop that way on it's own! I didn't really care about this, so it wasn't a big disappointment. The neckline is loose though, which makes the fit very easy and comfortable.

All in all, I was extremely happy with this item, and am glad I ordered another one! :)
on September 11, 2013
I love wearing loosely fitted tops that are comfortable and casual. After reading the positive reviews of this top I decided to buy myself one. I absolutely love it. I am 5' and 115lbs. I ordered a medium after reading some suggestions in other reviews. It fits perfectly. This top can be worn in casual situations or for more formal events depending on accessories and whatnot. I definitely recommend!
on February 20, 2013
I like this shirt so much that I bought it in three colors. I bought the black and both greys. The medium fits well but a little big but it is supposed to be so that it falls of the shoulder. I bought a small and it fit as well but a little small on the shoulder part and a little short. I am 5 7 and weigh about 138 but I have small waist if that helps. I have a small upper body and curves on my lower half.
on June 20, 2014
When I compare the picture to the actual shirt I received I need to assume that the model is not more than 5' tall! As pictured, the shirt reaches down to her thighs, I am 5'8" and mine hardly covers the mid section even I do NOT have an extra long upper body at all and ordered the largest size available.
I ordered this one and some others for a 3 months trip to Europe and I have to say that none of them was even close to the size I expected. As much as I like Amazon, and i am a loyal customer for years, more and more sellers are offering goods here that absolutely do not fit any sizing norm. I will return item and won't ever again order these "Asian inspired", meaning "sized for kids", items. I might have to make a "blacklist" of sellers :)
on January 8, 2014
The fabric is really soft and plush which is really nice. However it does NOT run large enough to fit someone my height: 5'10" to 6' It is NOT flowy and gets nowhere close to hanging off the shoulder (then again, I do have broad, swimmer shoulders). I ordered the navy blue in a size large. If you're tall like me, get an XL.

Yes the sizing has issues, however the shirt is great in every other way: it's really soft, not at all shear, and fits nicely on the arms.

I previously gave it a two for the misleading sizing, but the customer service was so sweet about it that I must up my rating. They were very nice and the order even came a day earlier than predicted! These guys are really great and will give you no trouble if you have a problem with your order. Good luck, shoppers!
on June 3, 2015
Everything was wrong - the cut, the size. But most importantly, I ordered the hot pink expecting it to be the same vibrant pink as pictured. The color is much much lighter pink and dull. false advertising!
on February 10, 2013
I absoultely love this shirt! Obviously purchasing sight unseen at this price made me skepticle,but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a shot. I ordered the white,it is on the sheer side,but with a white bra it looked perfect. Going by the reviews I ordered a XL,I'm 5'4 130 & a 36D bra & it fit perfectly. I have worn it 2 times & washed it twice,the first time I just threw it in the dryer on low but being a thinner (although a nice quality)it came out very wrinkled,the 2nd time I shook it out, gently pulled in into shape * dryed it in a small load (Home Economics 101 I guess) & it came out perfect. It s a great go to top & can even be dressed up with the right accesories so it isn't strictly workout gear at all. I'm going to buy as many colors as I can still get in my size,perfect Spring/Summer wardrobe essentials @ a great price point.
on January 31, 2013
I had a hard time deciding how many stars to give this shirt. There are some really good things about it (comfortable, flattering, and cute), but just as there are many good things about it, there are bad things about it too. It's definitely wrong sized, like everyone has been mentioning. I usually wear a small/medium (I am tall though), but I ordered an X-L and it fits great (I probably could even get an XXL for a little baggier/looser fit). I am taller than average, so maybe if someone is shorter, they don't need the XXL depending on their weight (not sure). Another bad thing about it is that I ordered the "athletic heather" and the color did not look like the picture (the one I got looked whiter!)