Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tuga Girls UPF 50+ Swim Short (UV Sun Protective)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$14.99 - $25.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on August 10, 2012
Shorts fit my thin tall 10 yr old great, we went with separates because they were cheaper than the set. Last yr we bought the set in dark blue, lasted and washed up great, quality material. Would purchase again next season.
on August 13, 2012
I bought these for my daughter who prefers to wear swim shorts rather than traditional bathing suit bottoms which tend to "bug" her. These are awesome. They fit great and are true to size. They aren't too long or too tight and they are much more comfortable that board shorts because they are bathing suit material.
on August 5, 2014
I looked long and hard for someone to cover up the backside of my 9 year old daughter who wants to remain modest in this "let it all hang out" world. Finally, something affordable, cute, and able swim in, that fits! She's a slim girl and these are comfortable but not baggy, and the drawstring isn't just decoration.
VINE VOICEon August 20, 2015
These are even better than I expected. They are front lined, as others have mentioned, which is sort of unnecessary. The bottom line is that kids can wear them alone. My daughter is tall and thin and these fit her perfectly - they were a touch loose, longer than I expected, and easy to cinch around the waist. I was glad that they weren't skin tight and that they were long. They're actually pretty modest. She's really pleased with them and finds them comfortable - which she's pretty picky about. I would definitely order these again.
on March 11, 2016
I ordered a size 12 and it actually fits my very skinny 7 year old (who wears a size 7). I would give it 5 stars if it weren't for the sizing issue. The bathing suit was also ordered from Amazon and it arrived too small. (Also a size 12)
review image review image
on June 5, 2013
I purchased these shorts for my girls to wear under their swim skirts. I really like that they are a bit longer in length than most board shorts. I will definitely be buying again even though I think they run a bit small.
on May 18, 2015
These are beautiful swim trunks for my daughter. Until I bought these, she's always worn boy trunks, but once she was out of diapers I found the boy trunks too loose in the leg. She is 3.5 and teeny tiny skinny. I was afraid even these would be too large, but they fit perfectly. On a less teeny kid these probably fit more like bike shorts, but on her they're more like looser board shorts. And there's the drawstring for added measure. I bought her the 2/3 year size.
on April 13, 2014
Just as advertised. I like them, and I like that they'll cover up my little one more than most bathing suits. My only complaint is the drawstring which is ridiculously long. For the price, you'd think they could manufacture a string that fits instead of using what looks like a shoelace. Ahh well.
review image review image
on May 15, 2013
Looks comfy and cute on my toddler. Love that it provides extra sun protection; less skin for me to lather with toxic sunscreen!
on June 24, 2015
Great swim shorts. No lining, but they're long enough to have coverage. The drawstring is nice, because you can ensure a good fit for kids who are more thin. I feel these run somewhat small. My 3 year old can fit 3 or 4T sized swim clothes. I bought the 4/5 yrs size and they fit great without the drawstring cinched. So perhaps order a size up.