Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on January 10, 2012
Purchased the complete suit separate set in Blue, and think it's very nice for the price. The pants run true to size as does the jacket. I cannot comment on whether the suit will last, but it seems to be solidly built of good material. For the price, you cannot beat this deal if you don't wear a suit regularly.
on December 8, 2015
I love the color. And as other's have mentioned, the fit runs small although I do like the cut. I usually wear a 34x34 which is what i got and it was a little too tight. The reason for the 2 star review is that I bought these pants in February and as of the following November, there were several small holes in the pants as though it had worn out. I'm not exactly sure what caused it but I definitely can't wear the pants anymore. And I since I don't want to render the matching useless, I am forced to pay the pants again. I guess I am grateful they are still available for sale. But I really annoyed that after 9 months the pants wore out. I have one suit I have owned for 10 years with no issues. And since I use the same dry cleaner I am inclined to believe that the pants fabric is the problem. I'll update again after my second pay arrives. As a side note, this time I purchased the 36x34 and i will have them taken in a little if i need too.

Update: The 36 fits perfect. I don't even think I will need to have it taken in. My other 34" inch suit pants still fit btw.
on October 15, 2014
It's such a decent color they chose to make, looks beautiful with a light color shirt; and it fits so well, even though the size is a little small. The wool material makes this product look much more expensive than it costs.
on September 30, 2015
Best pair of dress pants I have ever owned. They fit perfectly. Usually I have an issue with finding pants that are long enough but still fit my smaller than average waist (32W X 34L). These pants fit perfectly without any alterations. The quality of the material is outstanding. Normally not a big Tommy Hilfiger fan but glad I made an exception in this case.
on January 19, 2016
Went to a store to try on sizes just to make sure everything would fit properly and it was a great fit as everything that arrived through Amazon fit exactly to what was tried on in the store. Anytime I buy clothes online, I will try it on first or at least know my size/brand so I think that helps with getting a fit right on the first try.
on November 18, 2014
Bought the blue and the black in 34x34. Almost true to size just a hair smaller and shorter than most manufacturers' sizing. I can wear the waist as is, but will need the tailor to give me another inch on the inseam. The material has a slight sharkskin sheen to it making them look more expensive than expected. Side pockets are set a little farther back towards the rear than most, but overall very pleased with the purchase.
on September 15, 2014
I have always been a fan of Tommy Hilfiger dress pants. These pants feel great and look great! You may want to get an extra size and 36 is usually loose on me and these are snug.
on January 13, 2014
These slacks are reminiscent of early '60s slim. trim, handsome slacks. Remind me also of my father's most perfect ones. Simply superior in every domain.
on October 22, 2015
Great buy. It runs small, which I knew before I got them if you are 34L like I'm get the next size up.But, I defenetely recommend it.
on February 13, 2014
It is magnificent, fine as on the Picture, corresponds to the Description, fast Delivery, high Quality of a product, I am completely satisfied with Purchase