Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Women's ClimaCool II Low Cut Sock, Pack of 2
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 20, 2012
I have a pretty terrible time with the seams at the tops of toes in socks. I've discovered that these Adidas socks do not have a toe seam (they're knit together) and this is my savior! I love these socks and must own about 10 pairs of these. The ankle elastic stays up so my feet can be in boots or sneakers all day without these riding down. Plus did I mention no toe seams?! I love these socks!
The Adidas Climacool II are of a high quality and are very cool and comfortable. I wear them on my morning walks. They really do fit well and stretch a little to fit the foot. Due to being well-made, they will probably last a long time. Worth the extra dollars, if you want top-notch quality in a pair of socks.
on October 1, 2015
I love these socks. I grew up going barefoot or in flip flops only. I have developed planters fasciitis. I now need to wear socks and good shoes with good support. Well, I can't handle having even socks on as they make me really warm. I took a chance on these socks, do to the description they keep the feet cool. I now wear these socks and shoes all the time. I have ordered 5 more sets. In pairs of 2 I now have 10 pais of socks. I highly recommend these.
on June 15, 2015
I had another color (black) of the Climacool socks that I loved and was looking for more when I came across these pink and gray ones. The socks themselves are exactly what I come to expect from Adidas, great quality and perfect for running, walking, or whatever working out I'm doing. I actually wear them to work sometimes, too since they are such a great sock.
on May 12, 2015
I love these socks for running and for just wearing around the house. I've had a few pair that were all black and wanted to get more. These actually match my running shoes which is funny because people ask if I bought them to match. Nope, just luck. Will buy more for sure.
on December 15, 2012
Fall down quite a bit..they are cushioned very well, but when I am out on a walk, or with my dog, it is quite a pain to have to find my sock and pull it up..that's as they are new, I cannot imagine how bad they will become once washed a few times!
on February 3, 2016
I have a lot of issues with hot feet when exercising. They sweat and overheat and then I give up on my workout. Then these socks came along and literally changed my life. I walked 3.17 miles in them yesterday, my feet did not start sweating once, I had zero blisters, and my feet didn't stink at all when I was done. I am going to be buying more of these socks, they are absolutely the greatest thing to happen to my workout ever. I highly recommend these!!
on May 19, 2015
I ordered a these socks along with a bunch of other kinds: Wrightsock Women's Coolmesh Ii Lo 3 Pack Athletic Socks, Light Grey, Medium (recommend), Tipi Toe Women's 6-Pack No Show Athletic Socks (recommend) and ASICS Women's Invasion No Show Sock (6 Pairs) (do not recommend).

These were among the best in the bunch - they don't get swallowed by my shoes and fit quite well. These are low cut and have cool colors and graphics on them. I wear them on a near daily basis. I would purchase again.
on September 20, 2015
Love these socks! I hate socks that get sucked into the back of my shoes. I hate socks that bunch up and give me blisters. I hate socks that are too thick and make my shoes tight. These do NONE of those nasty things! They are cool (with little perforations) and comfortable. They stay up just fine and fit perfectly. I want to buy lots of them and I will!
on November 15, 2015
These socks are really poor quality. They're still new and already feel like the elasticity is all but gone. I'm not sure how they got the ratings they did on Amazon -- makes me wonder if the reviews are fake. From here on out, I will buy socks locally or buy on line only products I'm familiar with. In short, they're crap.

See 1 answered question