Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on November 9, 2011
I bought this to replace our damaged LCD screen for the Samsung RV511 that we purchased from Best Buy. It installed very easy and works just as good as the original. There isn't really much else to say besides that.
on December 15, 2014
Do not be afraid to save yourself $200+. I am definitely not a computer guy, or have a degree in anything related to computers. But, I am very mechanical and have a lot of common sense. To replace the screen you will have to remove 10 extremely small screws. So go get your eyeglass kit of screwdrivers. Once you remove the four screws under the round rubber bumpers holding the frame around the screen on, very carefully slide a thin screw driver into the seam. Pull gently until you hear the first couple of clicks. Then just continue around the frame until it unsnaps itself. The LCD will not come out yet! There are 6 small screws holding the screen on the sides. Not sure if all the screws are the same, but try not to find out. Remove all 6, then carefully lower the screen to the keyboard. I used the bubble wrap packaging to rest it on. I know that it was the broken screen, but I wanted to be careful anyway. On the back of the screen there will be a very delicate locking connector near the bottom. The connector will snap into place, and be held there by tape. Slowly peel up the tape until you expose the connector snaps(which are very tiny). Take a tiny screwdriver or equivalent, and carefully disconnect on each side of the connector. You can use the tape to help pull back, but you will have to peel up the bottom tape as well(you'll see). You are almost there. Simply place the new screen on the bubble wrap, make the connection, replace the screws on the side of the screen, snap the frame into place, screw it down, and enjoy you new screen without braking the bank. Replacing the screws on the side was most tedious part, but be patient. I also did all of this with the battery removed, just in case. I did test it when I got the screen in, to make sure it worked before I put it all back together. There are no instructions with the new screen, so I hope this helps all of you who decide to do this yourself. Amazon got it to me quick and safe.
on March 27, 2014
I ordered the screen replacement for my son's computer, it came before it was due and in the condition as promised.I installed it myself and the computer is like new. Amazon is awesome!! They really do have everything!
on July 1, 2013
I sat on my laptop and broke the screen.(TG!!!it wasn't my mac)
So had to order this screen to get my laptop back working.
It was a very easy install. And it works great and is brighter
then the stock screen.
on April 23, 2014
I am not one to write reviews but I had to for this purchase. I dropped my laptop, screen broke and I thought I was going to have to buy another $300 laptop. I bought this on a gamble that I would be able to replace the screen myself. Guess what! This 44 year old with no tech experience was able to do just that. I was able to follow step-by-step along with a video on youtube. Amazingly, type in the Samsung RV511 screen replacement and you will find videos on replacing this screen. I was able to replace the screen within an hour and my laptop is like new. I figured I saved myself with labor and parts almost $150. Thanks for offering!
on December 29, 2015
This review is a little late but the screen came and looked great until I replaced it, looked great but has a dead pixel, I didn't return it cause it's more trouble than it's worth.
on April 21, 2014
great price, easy to install... safe yourself a lot of money by buying it here and installing it yourself. It only takes 2 min to install, literally
on April 22, 2014
It was great!!!!! It fit my samsung np-rv511 laptop. Easy replacement (except for the small screws! So annoying) lol ..
on October 16, 2013
This product was exactly as described. It was easy to install. If my dogs break the screen again, I'll reorder. :)
on December 1, 2014
Worked perfectly and installed into the laptop in well under 15mins. No problems or flaws with the new screen.

See 1 answered question