Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on April 29, 2013
This is a very functional shower tote for a swimmer, just the right size. I had noticed that a couple of reviewers had indicated that the suction cup to hold this bag to the shower wall had not worked. After my purchase I received an unsoliceted email from the seller, indicating that they had commissioned a new suction cup and offering to replace mine without charge. Such attention to detail and going to the trouble and expense of fixing a potential problem for a customer who had not even complained should not go unnoticed.
11 comment17 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2012
Bought this to use it in the Gym. It hold on to Glass like superglue. Fits 2 large bottles but its the perfect size, not to small or not too big.
on June 19, 2012
This is the perfect gym accessory. Great for the gym showers. Easy to keep clean and holds all that I need it to. Very sturdy. The suction cup feature is perfect for the shower walls when there aren't any hooks available.
on April 21, 2012
This is so much better than the ziplock bag I was using. Big enough for all the grooming supplies I need to shower at the gym.
on December 9, 2012
This is netted so that it allows the bottles of my shampoo and etc to dry up while stored inside. The suction cup also has never failed on me and continues to stick really well. It's just as easy to take off as well.
on March 28, 2012
I use this to carry my shower stuff for the gym and it works great. The mesh is heavier, thicker and more stiff than I expected, so, you can't roll it up into a ball, but you can fold it away. The suction cup is very strong and holds up my bag and shower stuff with no problem.

July 2013
I'm editing my review to note that the strap/grommet attached to the side of the bag has fallen off. Not a huge deal, as I simply threaded the cord for the suction cup through the zipper pull, but disappointing nonetheless.
on July 2, 2012
This mesh bag is great for kids sleepaway camp. Suction cup goes on shower wall, so if there is not a hook or shelf available you are still set!
Ordered a second one the minute it arrived. Why don't stores sell these???
on November 9, 2012
This mesh bag was exactly as it was described. Couldn't be more happy! Definitely recommend this item to anyone needing something to hold shampoo, etc for the gym.
on March 15, 2012
I love this shower bag. It's roomy, the suction cup sticks to the tile showers at my gym no matter what I'm putting in or taking out, and comes off nicely when I slide it down to a grout line. It dries fairly quickly, the mesh and zipper are double-sewn to ensure durability, and the suction cup is sturdy. The clip is great for hanging it up to finish drying when I get home. I expect this bag will last a long time. And it's inexpensive! Hard to beat this for value.
on January 24, 2012
This bag is awesome. I take it to the gym and the suction cup is sturdy enough to hold my soap, shampoo and conditioner in the shower. Very handy to use. Only issue is it doesn't stick to metal. You have to attach it to tile. That's not a problem for my gym, but I thought it'd be helpful to know BEFORE you buy. It also has a clip that you can use instead of the suction cup. Can't wait to see it available in additional sizes.