Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on September 4, 2013
This product was received in "good" condition. It was received really new, but there were some noise on back lid, but I fixed. The rest point of condition is okay. The product was not unlocked in GSM standard, also in CDMA, so you need a little "effort" to unlock it or "shake" you pocket with "greens" for people who could do it for you :) The rest is fine, I know this phone is really costs for it's "all included features". I will recommend to get this phone from trusted sellers...
on December 7, 2013
I cannot say how much I LOVE this phone, it is fast,and with the mini sd card,has a big capacity for any app I want...LOVE this phone- great seller, great price! I debated between this,and the Motorola Droid3....(I wanted a 3g phone) The droid is ok, but this Phone has a WAY better camera,and much better processing speed than Droid3.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2013
These things are going for 50 bucks used on Ebay, that can't be beat. Of all the features this phone has, including FM radio (which works with earbuds or a headset only as it uses the headset wire for the antenna) the camera on this thing is mind boggling. I have a 1000 dollar EOS Rebel DSLR camera. This phone takes clearer photos than that camera does! Now, it's not great for moving objects of course the DSLR has it beat there, but for stationary objects, oh yea. In fact, when I was taking photos to have them put on mugs and Tshirts last xmas, I used this phone, and not the DSLR camera, to take the pictures. They are crisper with this phone, by far. No, it's not the fastest phone on the planet, but it's plenty good enough. Call quality is great, speaker sound is definitely adequate and bluetooth range, for some reason, is ridiculous. I could walk all over my house with my earpiece and not lose the call. With my LG phone, if I'm more than 10 or so feet, the call drops. I use it like a cordless phone in my house, keep the phone centered in the house and I can go anywhere with just the earpiece and take calls at any time. The one complaint I have is that, on Straight Talk, it could only get 2G speeds, which was fast enough for Pandora streaming in the car, but not for streaming video. It plays videos just fine, but it takes a while to load them if you're not using wifi. With wifi, it's fast as heck. It takes a long time to reboot or to start if you turn it off, but it's not a biggie, really. This phone definitely works with straight talk, just get a SIM card compatible with Verizon (CDMA) and you'll be good to go! The screen is super clear and responds perfectly to all touch inputs. For 50 bucks, absolutely can't be beat. You will enjoy this purchase. It's not the best at anything (except maybe that camera) but it's really decent at everything.
on October 2, 2013
This is a great phone, but it definitely has faults. It comes in a variety of colors and has a lot of cases. It is kind of hard to find cases at just any store, but you can find cases at your company's store. I have a case on my HTC and have dropped it too many times to count. I have even dropped it down a metal staircase and it didn't crack. It is a touch screen phone and sometimes it does not respond.
When I first got this phone I was surprised on how many apps were pre-installed. Most I have never used. There is a music app already installed and that is nice.
What is really annoying is you can't just hold an app down and delete it. You have to go in to settings, find the app, delete it or go on google play, find it and delete it.
It took me months to find out how to take a screenshot. Turns out all you have to do is hit power then home, just like any other phone.
I know I have been going on about the faults of this phone, but it is great a great phone. The speakers are great and the earphones work amazingly.
You can lock the phone and that is great if you don't want sneaky people getting onto your phone. You can have a pattern to draw or a number combination.
It has tons of space. I have a good amount of apps on my phone and I still have over half the space left.
If the phone is being stupid then just turn it on then back off. The only problem is it takes a few minutes to start back up.
It has a good price of around $100 for a touch screen phone. It is a great phone if you are updating.
Overall this is a great phone. I would recommend it to anyone.
on February 17, 2013
I have had this phone now almost 2 years. Like any phone there has been a hiccup here or there. But overall I would recommend to anyone. My wife had a fascinate and it was stolen and we replaced it with this. She like this much better also. Goes fast, and i have had many Apple users complement me on its speed and smooth looking graphics and transistions
on July 14, 2011
update this phone is amazing and im i am even happier with it now that i have had it for a few months

i have had this phone for a few weeks after upgrading from a Samsung Rogue...very big difference in technology and in most ways a huge improvement.

my biggest complaint is the touch screen keyboard being so tough even in landscape mode, upright it is impossible...mistake dials & organization so far is not a good time however i love the customization, size & massive storage.

once i am more comfortable with the phone i will update this review...battery life is better than expected depending on what apps you are running.
on August 9, 2011
My bf (now husband) got the iPhone 4 about three months ago, and started badgering me to get one. While I enjoyed the interface, ease of controls, and aesthetic of the iPhone, I didn't actually have the 300 dollars to invest in such an item. And then Amazon was selling phones for a penny. I chose the Incredible 2 for its sleek look, the upgradable memory, and good pricing. For a penny, this phone has changed my outlook on a phone! I only charge up once a week (while my husband has to charge everyday.Even with his battery skin). I can surf the net quicker than he can, and have access to a growing collection of apps. It's not 4G-fast, but I live in the middle of nowhere, so that's not a problem. The Google Navigation program is worth the price of admission itself. Just try it!
on December 4, 2014
Package arrived 3 days earlier which I was very happy about. Brand new works great. The only thing that I didn't consider was the fact that I'm trying to program it in 2014 and this phone itself is a few years old so it doesn't download some apps in the app store and it can be a little slow but overall its a good phone.
on February 10, 2014
Got this to active with page plus for my husband; since I have the incredible and enjoy it. Well the battery wouldn't last him for 3 hours even if he wasn't using it. Now I know most smart phone batteries aren't great but this was obscene! I checked the processes running and there were 15 going at all times; even with Wi-Fi turned off it was dead by his first break at work. Maybe we just got a bad one...I doubt it though.
on March 24, 2013
Awesome phone, works great on Page Plus Cellular, along with saving a ton of money compared to Verizon, I also have a great phone. Verizon phone on Verizon network for half the price www.pageplusca.com is the Page Plus dealer to use, great customer support. Update I've had this phone for 6 months now, still works great, if your expecting a top of the line Verizon phone, this isn't it, this is however, probably the best 3g phone available to use on the Page Plus / Verizon network, only 3g. Phone is still fast and responsive, great android phone.