Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Unlocked Samsung S5570 Galaxy Mini Touchscreen, Wi-Fi, 3G, Android International Smart Phone in Lime Green
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on June 21, 2013
I returned my phone because it was an used one and it had a defect. What upset me more was it was given quite a "makeover" - sealed box, handset beautifully wrapped in plastic giving me the feel of a new one, accessories in pristine condition. Once I inserted my SIM (I had to go through the hassle of cutting my SIM into "micro") the flaws started coming out. I had the Facebook, email and what's app configured of a Spanish lady inside the phone with pictures and all *Yikes!* The scroll key was totally unresponsive. Other than that the phone was ok.
on March 20, 2013
I bought this phone to have for when my current Samsung (the same) I have been using for over a year decides to kick it. So far no sign of that and after fitting with a gel sleeve? It has taken quite a beating and still works as great as first day of use. I have used several different data services, tethered, bluetoothed, mobile apped....used it to do online coursework in a pinch. No app issues ever and the quality picture, sound and video expected of Samsung delivered. I wish I could buy two more. Im keeping this one as back up in case anything ever does happen to the original. So far, not a worry, not an issue. Aces on this phone alll around.
on July 17, 2013
I bought this phone for a 3 week trip to scandinavia and I gotta say, it was definitely worth the buy. Note to self, the original language was in Russian, so use the internets to figure out the keystrokes to change it to your language preference.

I usually use a Galaxy S3, so this was a great mini version. I used it primarily for messaging, maps and the internets. The pictures look pretty bad on the screen, but if you upload or transfer them to a computer, they look just fine.

It's battery life was really great, and it worked well with the different sim cards I had to buy. I definitely recommend this little phone as a back up or as a phone to use while traveling internationally, I do not recommend it if you are looking for a day to day smart phone, the screen is just a little too small for that type of use.
on July 2, 2013
A gift for my wife (she does not like cellphones). Very simple to use device, with many features. Great overseas where we just change to local SIM cards. Great battery endurance. Finally my wife is using a cellphone... Thanks Samsung.
on January 21, 2013
The product was new, good quality. My friend like it much. It has a nice colour and good quality. It was unlocked and could be used in other countries.
on July 28, 2012
I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Mini International Unlocked phone. It arrived in perfect shape, unlocked as promised, unused, etc. Just as I expected!
on July 22, 2013
I bought this phone for my dad . He likes it very much.wonderful price and work. Just doesn't have manual at all . I should ask saumsung to email me one in PDF .
on June 14, 2015