Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mary Carpenter Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Price:$10.25 - $14.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 26, 2013
They're Levi's skinny jeans for your baby; what more is there to say? Momo likes to wear these when she hangs out at the playground. Soft and comfortable. It's only missing one star because, unlike her Baby Gap jeans, these don't have a zipper and the front pockets are just for show. As a father of a toddler, part of my joy in life is stuffing her pockets with chew toys and teething rings so she can drop them wherever she goes. And part of her joy in life is playing with the tiny zipper (although that gets a little embarrassing during church). So then again, maybe it's a good thing the Levi's don't have a zipper.
on September 11, 2014
Per the other reviews, these run small. My tall skinny baby wore the 12-month size from about 3.5-8.5 months. During that time, she was 18% weight initially, growing to ~50% weight and upper 60s/lower 70s% height. The waist was a little big on her for some of that time and the length a tad long at first, but the stretchy material accommodated her growing legs well.

I just ordered a second pair in a larger size. I love these pants because they seem really comfortable (definitely comfy enough to keep on for naps) and they go with anything. They also garner about 10,000 compliments. I bought legging jeans by other jeans companies and those jeans are much more on the "jeans" side of the spectrum in terms of texture and give. These levi's are leggings that look like jeans. I much prefer these.
on July 13, 2014
We hope our son won't care that we always put him in these (pretty great) girl jeggings, because we love these jeggings for our young'un. Against my wishes at first, my wife started buying girl jeggings for our son when he was still in utero. The idea was planted when my wife used to go shopping and find it unfair that little girls got to wear soft and stretchy hipster pants while boys had to wear stiffer, harder to put on and take off (and more expensive) hipster pants that essentially looked the same as the girl pants.

After our son was born and wearing the (girl) jeggings when he was around six months old, I'll admit it: they were genius. Jeggings are easy to slide on and off and they look enough like real jeans that your kid will look stylin'.

So, it should come as no surprise that we have since purchased two pairs of these Levi jeggings for our son.

We love them for the same reasons that we love jeggings in general:

(1) So easy to slide on and off
(2) So soft
(3) Perfect skinny fit on the legs and ankles
(4) Goes with most outfits
(5) Isn't thick or stiff or boxy looking - less boxy, more hipster, please :)
(6) Thin material - he wears them even in the summer sometimes when it's not too hot outside

Why we love these jeggings in particular:

(1) Has detail on the back pockets that make them look like real jeans
(2) Good price compared to jeans: 1/2 to 1/3 of the price. (Of course, you're not getting the same quality of material that you get with jeans, but I would pick the jegging material over the jeans for a squirmy one-year-old any day.)

There is one big flaw with these jeggings, though:

(1) The waist is BIG compared to the rest of the jeggings. Our son is normally a 12 or 18 months in stretchy, soft, pajama-type pants, which you would think jeggings would be. I erred on the larger size and ordered 18 months because I was thinking that this would be a better size for something like jeans (thinking of a stiffer pant). Everything fit fine except for the ridiculously HUGE waist. I think the solution is to compensate by buying a smaller size. It might mean that the pants material will then look thinner all over the rest of the body--I'm not sure--but it's worth a shot. OR, you can do what we have done and make sure the waist isn't visible (by covering it up with the shirt) or roll over the waistband once or twice.

In sum, we like these jeggings a lot. As for the sizing, they fit a little strangely: they seem to fit fine everywhere except they have a big waist. So, the fit's a little awkward. Chicco at Target has some jeggings that we like, too, and they don't have the waist problem (girl jeggings, in case you were wondering...).
on December 5, 2011
These are cute but too small! size 12months won't fit my 7month old baby (50 percentile) these rather look like 6month size
on April 12, 2015
I bought these for my very-average-sized 20 month old toddler. I got them in size 24 months to give her a little room to grow,most 24-month stretchy pants fit her really well. These seem to run a little large. I've attached a photo to show the fit. I bought them in both Indigo and Black, the attached picture is the black version.

They are good quality, pretty thick. They're warm enough to wear outside on a spring or fall day but don't block much wind. I wouldn't recommend them for outdoor play in the winter. They have a great denim look to them. I get lots of compliments on her jeans.

I love stretchy jeans because I can match them up to lots of different shirts. Jeans that aren't stretchy are hard to balance between height and width, I really like that these kind of form to fit my toddler. They are easy to put on and change diapers. I like that even though they're a little long, they stay at ankle length so she doesn't trip on them. They don't hamper her running, dancing and climbing.

I can't put them with snappy onsies, it looks weird, but that's OK because I don't like onsies. My only real issue is that they seem to be quite large relative to other stretch pants in the same size - but she'll grow into them.
review image
on May 28, 2015
I'm only giving this 3 stars, because I'd read the other reviews about the fit and ordered the 12 month size for my 6 month old. As a result (thank you fellow reviewers) I got a pair of pants that work as opposed to a pair of pants way too small and therefore useless. It gets 3 stars, because the pants themselves (as long as you order the next size up) work great. I can't give 5 stars to a product that won't fit unless you're warned in advance.

The size 12mo pants: As pants for a 6 month old they fit perfectly and are stretchy, soft and cute. Just what's needed as this stage. They're also easy to get on and off for changes. I bought more at size 18 mo (for when my kid reaches a year).

I really like these pants, I just wish that the sizes were better.
on November 8, 2015
Wonderful leggings that look every bit like a stylish pair of jeans, yet are soft, stretchy and easy to put on. They are quite fitted, but because of the multi-directional stretch they are easy to pull on over another layer. Very happy with this purchase, would love a lined version for winter too. The off-black is a nice departure from all the baby brights or pastels and somehow doesn't look harsh even on a little baby. We find ourselves reaching for these before either regular pants or typical leggings, so they get used a lot more than her other bottoms.
on March 9, 2015
I feel like these run a little bit small. However once you take that into account, they are great! They hold up better than regular cotton pants for crawling babies, plus the dark color hides dirt. They also don't attract dog hair nearly as bad as fleece or sweatpants material. Very important for busy mamas who also have pets!

I've bought these in 12, 18 and now 24 months. I only wish they continued into larger sizes because I'd keep buying them!
on September 1, 2015
I can't even tell you how cute these are! Oh my :)
My granddaughter is a teeny one and so my daughter cuffs the legs on these, oh my cutie pie!!
The quality is exactly what you have come to expect from levi's. The material is a soft but thick jersey type and so it is comfy and cozy for baby. Too darn cute!
on February 19, 2015
Love these. bought several more. Baby is a little pudgy, but is now crawling so is slimming down. 24 months is the right width but most pants are too long for rmy girl. these have enough stretch to accommodate her slim-down, and also roll up nicely and stay up (unlike most of her other pants). I love these so much I bought several more pairs and took her other 24 month pants out of the drawer and put them in the closet.