Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 12, 2011
Love, love, love these flip flops. They have memory foam in the soles, the strap does not chaffe anywhere on my foot or between my toes, which is why I normally do not wear flip flops. And for the final test, I wore the to Walt Disney world, averaged 7 miles a day for 6 days straight and they held up great and kept me from getting blisters. Loved them so much, I ordered 3 more pairs.
0Comment55 of 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2013
I have owned several pair of these shoes. I have hard wood floors and I wear them as bedroom slippers. They are comfortable and soft on your feet. However, after a while the cushion goes flat. But nothing lasts forever.

I have discovered that when they get wet, they have a terrible gym sock smell. I put them in the washing machine but the smell didn't go away. The smell is so strong that you can smell it from anywhere in the room where the shoes are.

When I originally bought these shoes the price was reasonable, I didn't notice a smell and they didn't seem to go flat as fast. Then I guess supply and demand kicked in. I am probably not going to buy any more since the price has more than doubled and the quality has slipped. Don't get me wrong like any other love affair, they were great for a while but then went flat and smelly.
22 comments47 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Nike has become synonymous with quality footwear. The thought and designing that went into this product attests to that fact. First of all, these flip-flops are fantastically comfortable. The memory foam surface conforms to and supports your foot with unparalleled comfort. For that, this product deserves 5 stars. In addition, the soles are durable and slow little sign of wear. But there's a dark side to these sandals...they don't last.

My wife bought a pair of these about 11 months ago and the fabric beneath both of her big toes has already worn through, and the foam is peeling away. The fabric also wore through along the edges of one of the heels.

It's not like she wears these year round...we live in Idaho, so flip-flop weather lasts only half of the year...if you are lucky. In our experience, if someone were to wear these consistently, they might see unacceptable levels of wear and tear within 6 months.

That is simply not acceptable for a sandal that costs $30-40. I mean, I usually don't spend more than that for shoes! For that these sandals deserve 1 star.

The only course left open in terms of rating this product is give it the average of the pluses and minuses and give it 3 stars. We wanted to give it 5, but in our experience it just didn't deserve it, because it just didn't last.
55 comments48 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2015
I normally get a pair of these every year. The pink/black ones were my least favorite. The cushion was gone in less than 6 months and the padding was all dark and faded (I always had clean feet, never wore them dirty!!).
You can wear these all day, I never did so I was extremely surprised when this amount of wear was already showing.
review image
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2013
Comfortable...while it lasts. The memory cushion wears out after 3 months of continuous use. This product is ok, not the greatest.
on May 6, 2015
This product last only six weeks. It must not be a genuine Nike product. The seller failed to respond to our complaint. Don't buy.
review image
11 comment18 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2011
Who doesn't love a comfy pair of shoes!? These are so nice to put on your feet and feel like you are walking on air! Would love in more colors for the summer months!
on December 13, 2014
I was reluctant to pay so much for a pair of flip flips, but I had plantar faciitis a few years ago and am now more careful with my footwear. Plus, I had another pair of Nike flip-flops (that were less expensive) in a different style that lasted me almost 3 years, so I figured I'd take a chance on these. I have walked many miles in these shoes without even a twinge in my feet. For comfort for casual walking, I'd choose them over my athletic shoes most of the time.

I'm very surprised by the reviews that say that these sandals are not durable. I've owned my pair for about 2 years and they are still in very good condition. I wear my flip flips pretty much year round and almost every day to run errands, do yard chores, wear to and from the gym (as I don't like to wear my gym shoes on the street). These shoes have seen many many miles of wear and the gel is still comfortable and there is no wear on the fabric at all.

I am looking at buying another pair because I wear these so often in the yard that I end up tossing them in the washer and they do take a day or more to dry. Plus, after having my current pair for so long, I am concerned that the thong will eventually pull out and I'll be without my go-to shoes. I am finding that my sandals do feel a bit large now, but I'm not sure if that is due to the upper stretching out a bit or due to weight loss. Or it could be that the thong bit is starting to pull out somewhat. But whatever the reason these shoes have already lived well beyond what I'd normally expect from a shoe I wear so often.
on June 17, 2011
I bought these shoes after a friend of mine had them on and loved them. I read the other reviews and bought a size larger than I normally do and they fit great! The gel makes them especially comfy and haven't had any issues with them at all.
on November 11, 2015
These shoes fit nicely, but I found them slightly narrow, so if you have a wide foot just know your pinky toe might not be well supported. They are quality shoes, comfortable, and the toe strap is made of material no no blisters or chaffing from plastic. I wear them around the house all day and love them. The padding is made of memory foam, so each time you lift your foot it expands and when you put your foot down its cushiony again. They are sleek and stylish, could be worn in the summer with a sporty skirt, or pants, even nice with more feminine beachwear.
review image review image review image