on May 29, 2011
First I just want to say that this was not our first computer. We had a HP computer for almost ten years. We got a Dell because of its name, we did no research into the company at all, we only researched the computer its self. The front panel (Bezel) somehow broke off the front of the computer(we are still trying to find out how that happen) the computer is still under warranty ( purchased in Oct. 2010). I called Dell Technical Support on May 9,11 it took until May 26,11 for them to fix the minor problem, this has been the worst experience I have ever-ever had. THEY LIED,THEY USED FAKE NAMES, THEY HUNG-UP ON ME,THE SUPERVISORS EVEN LIED THEY SAID THE ORDER WAS PLACED THEN CANCELLED IT. BEWARDED GREAT COMPUTER WORST SUPPORT IN BUSINESS. I just have to finish with, our HP support staff was all they could be when needed (REMEMBER WE HAD IT TEN YEARS).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations