Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on July 18, 2012
i Got two pairs at the westfield mall near my house as my nieces were visiting from NYC and i got them each a pair for Xmas.

They wouldn't take them off they loved these so much !!! and when they were ready to leave they insisted on wearing the headphones on the plane like some fashion statement. It was very cute.

i tried them out and the quality is surprisingly good for the money. my hubby is an audio engineer and he said these were quite good.

so i'd definitely recommend. maybe i 'll get the girls another set in different color again for next visit :-)
on April 22, 2013
I got a set for my sister and my dad actually tried them out when she was not around and loved them! I am not sure about the pink color for him though.. do they have a black one?
on February 22, 2013
Sound is amazing and they are so comfortable. I've never been more happy with headphones. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
on January 16, 2012
got them for my little sister. they're pretty cheap and say Atomic 9 in huge lettering on the top of the white strap in blue and orange. they are not the most comfortable either.