Top positive review
33 people found this helpful
Perfect headset and mic. Great for athletes.
on September 1, 2011
I have about 6 different headsets from factory Apple headsets, Nike, Seinheisser, and a few cheapies. This is the best one for me. I'm using this on my Ipod Nano 4th generation and Iphone 4.
- Does not move or fall out of ear. This is the biggest reason why I got it. It fits nicely over my ears without falling out when I jog or jump. Apple headset buds just dont stay in my ears.
- I can control volume and skip to next song with the controller thats located about 8 inches from headset. Yes, just like the Apple headset.
- I can pick up and talk with the built-in mic. Yes, just like the Apple headset.
- Waterproof and sweatproof. The is great because a few of my other headsets soaked up my sweat and the ear pads deteriorated or fell off completely.
- Washable. I haven't done it yet but that would be helpful because I sweat a lot.
- Great sound. The bass is better than most. In some cases, I have to turn down the bass.
- Tight ear canal seal. It comes with 3 different size buds. The medium one fits perfectly. So good it actually lowers external ambient noise, much like ear plugs.
- Quick removal and insert. This is very convenient because at times I talk to people at the gym and continue to work out or jog. All I have to do is remove 1 side or both sides and it rests around my neck. When I want music again, I can quickly pop it back into my ears. You can't do that with Apple's headset because you have to hold the buds or wrap it around something.
- Can't find anything this headset can improve on so perfect 5 stars. Great job Phillips engineer!!