Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 12, 2013
Got this as a lightening deal, agreed with another reviewer, I would have not paid full price for this watch.

I had originally bought a Fossil watch very similar to this one, and for the same full price, but then saw this and bought it on a whim since it was so much cheaper.

I am a small framed woman (5'4") and have small wrists. I like that this watch is petite and feminine. It is much prettier than the Fossil watch I bought, and fits my style better. The quality is great, but the diamonds are very small. I would have rather had crystals that were bigger and easier to see, but the diamonds are fine. I am not a blingy person, per say, but if you are, the diamonds are TINY.

Overall, this is a nice watch that I can wear everyday, and for the lightening deal price, I'm not too concerned if it get scratched up bad. (though I don't think it will happen with normal wear and tear) I will update this after I wear it a while if there are any issues.

UPDATE MAY 2014:
I still love my watch, I have no issues with batteries as some reviewers have, but a simple trip to the jeweler's can remedy that for $20 or less!

My only issue with the watch is that the TINY diamonds catch EVERYTHING! I have had several pieces of clothing snagged with just moving slightly over them! It actually ruined 2 of my favorite skirts! I have to choose what clothes I will wear with this watch, or not wear the watch at all. So because of that, I'm taking away one star, to make it a 3 star review.
on February 17, 2014
Pretty watch. Would rather have it without "Diamond chips" as they were so small they weren't worth being there. I brought this to a jeweler for sizing, but the large links didn't allow proper sizing - 1 link removed or added made it too small or too big! I returned it!
on March 2, 2014
Battery died shortly after 30 day return policy and too much of a hassle to go through warranty to try and get it fixed. Can't figure out how to adjust band either. Only wore it 6 times before it died. Clearly this vendor is selling old inventory. I would really appreciate the vendor taking this back and making it work on their dime.
BEAUTIFUL watch, my wife LOVED it. She only wore it 4 times and it has stopped working. Now I look at the item description to look for what battery it takes and see no info. It is INEXCUSABLE in my opinion to buy a watch, especially at THIS price point and have the battery die (or a WORSE problem?) in just 45 days. I of course just missed my return window to send it back to Amazon for a refund.

Bottom line, the favorite watch I ever bought for my wife has now turned into the biggest waste of money I ever spent. BUYER BEWARE. Read the warranty and the costs involved to return to manufacturer for return shipping. So understand, you pay shipping BOTH ways...Not much of a warranty and seems like a revolving door of endless shipping "fees" on a watch so many others are having the same known issue with? Something smells here......
on April 6, 2015
I purchased this same item earlier in the year...I returned it because right out of the box it didn't work. I decided to reorder several weeks later expecting to have a working watch. Much to my chagrin, again, it doesn't work right out of the box. How coincidental is it that I received two non-working watches, same make and model number? Was it the only one in stock? When does quality control come into play? Prime Membership is great but not when twice you get defective merchandise.
on September 5, 2015
This watch is great. It came exactly as promised. It did need links removed and I had to bring it to a jeweler. I've had no issues with the small diamonds catching. This was a replacement for another Anne Klein watch that I had had for over 15 years before I misplaced it. Good brand that you can count on for longevity!
on December 12, 2013
Nice looking watch. The time is easy to read. It's comfortable/easily adjusted. It looks nice for wearing to work.

The diamonds add a bit of 'flash', but are so tiny you practically need a microscope to see them. It was a Black Friday purchase, so heavily discounted. Glad I didn't pay full price.

UPDATE -

The watch wasn't keeping good time so I had to have the battery replaced after <1 month. It was behind a few minutes again this morning. I'll see if I have any more issues, but definitely would not recommend.
on December 5, 2013
This is a very pretty watch, especially for the reduced Lightning Deal price I paid. It's a good all-around two-tone watch, looking casual enough with every day clothes, but just enough sparkle to be worn with a slightly dressier outfit. I have very small wrists, but I was able to take it to a jeweler and have several links removed for a small fee.

I have had an issue with it not keeping the correct time; I'm not sure if I have accidentally pulled out the crown a bit without realizing it, but more than once I have discovered it was slow by as much as half an hour. I was very careful to really push the crown in this morning (when I last noticed it was off and corrected it), and so far it has kept the correct time. I will update if I continue to have problems.
on January 20, 2014
Very happy. It's a beautiful watch! Practical but very feminine. Will most definitely shop here again! Also thanks for rapid response on my initial lost parcel.
on November 26, 2013
5 STAR, CAUSE SHE SMILED AT IT, AND THATS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT HERE... REGARDLESS OF IT BEING A BEAUTIFUL WATCH. DONT HESITATE OF BUYING IT