5 out of 5 stars

This computer is what I'm typing on right now. It replaced a home built computer (died) which replaced a Dell Pentium 5 (which was way past it's due date).

I use this mostly for surfing and run some pretty simple programs so I don't need a lot out of it. When I first bought it, it had 2GB and was as slow as molasses. Now with 8GB it's OK.

I use the task manager to see what's going on underneath and I find that even with 5-6 programs running, it doesn't even tax the CPU. RAM has always been the limiting factor with this computer. When I'm surfing, sometimes I have as many as 20 tabs open, many of them with imbedded apps, but with 8GB of RAM that doesn't slow it down either.

I've had a lot of Dell computers over the years and most of them have lasted a very long time. With RAM so cheap, if I had to configure this computer again I'd get even more RAM but other than that, I'm very satisfied with it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on December 5, 2012
Verified Purchase
works fine as advertised I liked it fine Why I have to leave all these words is a chore. I liked it OK!!!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again