Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 10, 2012
This phone is great with the exception it doesn't give you a light indicator when a text or voicemail is received, so if one leaves it for a few you would need to remember to check the screen for recent missed activity. Other than that, it's a great upgrade from the i465!
on February 17, 2013
This phone is okay as a starter phone. Do not recommend for internet or picture taking but the phone as a phone is good for the price. People with arthritis or over 40 vision may find this phone difficult to operate.
on July 29, 2011
I absolutely hate this phone and hate that I actually spent more than $80.00 on it. Combined with the Boost mobile service it is the worst! The phone seems so "old school" compared to my last phone that I had for the last 3 years (LG Dare). It won't allow me to receive text messages in my apartment even though I have full bars on my service.
on August 23, 2011
Excellant phone, i had a i465 but this upgrade is alot better. The shipment was great i didn't expect it to arrive until saturday.
on April 6, 2015
This is a great phone!
on March 1, 2015
A gift from me.
on March 11, 2015
great
on February 28, 2012
El volumen no es muy bueno, al menos en el aparato que recibi, no me gusto y no lo recomendaria... Aunque muy buen empaque y envio...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse