Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: All-Weather 42" Clear & Navy Blue Dome Umb
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 22, 2013
It's really cute and does a great job at keeping my hair dry. I will say that the metal frames like to slip out of the plastic holders on the umbrella it's self sometimes. Overall it's not bad though.
on December 19, 2013
Since I wasn't sure what a 42" umbrella would cover, I have to say I was a little disappointed with the coverage. The curve wasn't exactly as pictured either. I was impressed with the way it deflects the wind. I was not impressed with the material. One of the spokes on mine has already bent.
on January 24, 2013
All umbrellas should be clear, so that you can see what is in front of you. I used mine one day, and 3 other girls from work asked where I got the coolest umbrella... nice to see what is in front of you when walking in the rain. I ended up buying the 3 umbrellas as gifts for xmas. Love it!
on February 9, 2014
Invented by "Professor Cone", the device is designed to protect the most secret of conversations (aka "C.O.S. security risks") by enshrouding its users within a transparent sound-proof shield.

And it can be used as a great umbrella!
on October 12, 2011
At first I was hesitant about getting the umbrellas because it didnt have any reviews, but I decided to give it a try. I received them I purchase 3 :S and what a dissapointment, very thin plastic and poor quality!! Not what I expected but I guess u get what u paid right??All-WeatherTM 42" Clear and Pink Dome Umbrella
on September 2, 2013
The is an okay umbrella. It doesn't open automatically, or fold up real small, but it gets the job done. :-)
on February 18, 2015
I thought it was a cute see through umbrella. Cool to walk under during the rain bc you can still see. But i only had it for some days and it somehow broke an the center rod bent. It was a good idea but cheaply made. This is for show, not durability.
on December 26, 2012
I love this umbrella, its exactly what I wanted, with only one flaw; the color shown is not the color I got, its a very dark blue, not a lightish blue as shown in the picture; but no big deal at all, I still love the umbrella and it does exactly what it should!
on March 3, 2013
These types of Umbrellas are good for crazy, unpredictable New England Weather however the little metal piece pinches upon opening & closing. If it was any sharper I'm sure it would slice my Finger. Also the handle has already come off twice even after super gluing it the first time. I'll try another company next time I'm ready to buy one of these.
on June 23, 2014
It is false what they wrote... they said it is for All-Weather. That is 100% false. It cannot protect you neither in rainy day nor in cold day. Very poor quality. Mine one was broken just using three days.