Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hello Kitty Stereo Earphones/Earbuds - Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 23, 2012
These are not exactly as shown, neither HK originals. Despite the fact that the quality is poor, still comfortable and ok in sound, not very durable though, broke after a couple of weeks of usage. Ok for the price.

Side note: These where a little present for my 18 year old sister who LOVES HK, so my point of view is half based on the experiences she had.
on May 15, 2013
They work very well and they are pretty. I recommend that you purchase these earbuds to everybody that like hello kitty. No real major problem but the buds are small. Like they are made for children, that's the only problem.
on April 2, 2013
I gave it one star just because I like hello kitty! I could barely hear anything, you know they were bad when a 7 year old returns them because she doesn't want them either. Never again.
on March 19, 2013
It broke after a week and before that it didn't really make noise out of one earphone unless I did a special trick
on March 17, 2013
The sound quality is very low. Maybe good for a child but not a grown up. But they're cute =)
on September 29, 2011
The day I got the headphones, the cat fell off. Ridiculous. The package looked like a dog chewed it up & spit it out. They better be glad I only payed 3 dollars for this cheap foolishness. Don't waste even 3 dollars on this. Times are hard.