Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals TheGoodDinosaur Outdoor Deals on HTL

on December 10, 2011
I have had this phone for about 9 months and absolutely love it. As a software/phone developer, I can tell you that this phone stock out of the box is awesome, but not nearly pushed to it's potential. The hardware is incredible. The cpu is rated at 1.2ghz, however is capable of 1.6ghz easily. Which means you will be seeing much more of this phone in the future rebadged as newer and "better" phones. Even for the average user, it is smooth, fast, and fully capable of anything. The cons: as with any smartphone....BATTERY! Computing power takes battery power, no way around it. However, there is and extended battery available. I believe everything else has been said in other reviews.
on July 1, 2011
Phone is an absolute beauty. HTC Sense 3.0 is second to none in the android system custom overlay. Very responsive phone, 3D is a bit of a gimmick but it is still fun to use. Overall this is the best phone I've had. Just moved up from an EPIC 4G to this phone. And it is almost night and day in quality of device.

Update: Did not hold up to the test of time. Got rid of the phone in a month. Very off balanced due to its dual cameras. Terrible battery life, with a subpar screen.
on March 1, 2013
I upgraded from an iPhone 3Gs 16gb that was on AT&T for 2 yrs & then was on Straight Talk for the past year. I sold it for $115 & bought the HTC Evo 3D 4G from Virgin Mobile for $149 (Sprint's No Contract carrier that uses the Sprint network) via Here is a quick list of my observations (or the good & the not so good).

The Good

1. The phone itself comes with ICS (Android 4.0.3) and HTC's Sense 3.6 - the 1.2 GHz snapdragon processor is blazing fast. The UI & features are excellent. Google Maps allows for talking in an address and immediately looking up the address with street view showing the location (and giving directions). It just may replace my GPS (I bought a separate USB cradle for charging and it works great for sitting on a dashboard when docked). Action is smooth and the "live" weather background is like "dreamscene" in Windows Vista Ultimate with the clouds moving like you are flying. Awesome eye candy. The phone reception is strong (much better than iPhone & the AT&T network).

2. The battery is the weakness, but I purchased the extended battery so this is not an issue. I prefer having a phone I can hold onto instead of it being super thin (it helps if the phone is dropped when combined with a rubber shell as the screen is less likely to shatter) so the extended battery and replacement back helps immensely.

3. The wifi is crazy fast, and 4G (wimax) is also fast (a huge difference when compared to 3G).

4. Skype video is awesome (who needs facetime????).

5. The ability to transfer from the old phone to the new phone regarding contacts and data via Bluetooth (and a wizard) is crazy good.

6. Very easy setup to Facebook, email, etc.

The not so good

1. The controls on the screen are very "touchy" and you have to hold the phone in a certain way to ensure it isn't going nuts opening apps/tasks).

2. The side mini usb port is poorly designed (it looks like it could break easily). I am just extra careful with it (versus the Apple port on the iPhone which is more durable).

Overall, a great phone for using for email/messaging, phone/voice calls, playing with apps, multi-tasking, etc. Much like a PC or laptop, I know this isn't like a VCR and "just works" when being turned on. I know when the O/S (Android) is having a hiccup, I just shut down / restart (when in doubt, reboot). I rarely have to do that (no more than I did with my previous iPhone). For the money, this is a HUGE bang for the buck (for $45 a month for unlimited data - unlimited messaging - and 1,200 minutes call time). And yes, I know Sprint throttles data.... but at the 2.5 GB point, I understand (which is why the Wi-Fi aspect helps keep that data usage down and I get fast speeds when I do need it).

HTC EVO V 4G Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile)
on April 7, 2012
I'll keep my review short and nontechnical. Even now, nearly a year after its release, I find this phoen to be the greatest phone on the market. It is only just now starting to be beaten, in speed, by brand new smart phones, so it has held up extremely well.

It is light and great looking. The screen is large, and there is little wasted space on the edge of the screen, like in many phones I've seen. I use it to take high res pictures for real estate appraisals, and nobody can tell the difference between the evo's 5mp camera and a standalone 10mp camera.

The obvious most fun part of the phone is the 3d capability. Even after a year, I'm always amazed by the quality and sheer awesomeness of seeing a holographic image on a cell phone screen. I have taken an array of 3d pictures in my travels since owning the phone, and they always impress anyone I show them to. In fact, I have not come across anyone who hasn't been jealous of this phone; though they often like to hide their jealousy with the generic "it hurts my eyes"... If it hurts your eyes, why are you grabbing my phone and checking out every single picture in my 3d library?

I've also accidentally dropped the thing nearly a dozen times and there's not a scratch to be found (I do have it in a $2 silicone case).

The only drawback I can think of is that the camera lenses extend from the phone slightly, so without a case, it sits funny and the glass in the rear does scratch, unlike the screen.

I recommend this phone to everyone... unfortunately, nobody has Sprint. EVen a year later, there's still no phone on the market I would ever consider replacing this gem with.
on May 23, 2012
This is by far one of the best phones I've had. First of all even though the 3D is not for everyone, it is fun to see people get excited and amazed when you show it to them. I had the Sprint HTC EVO 3D and for a more specific review you can look into that review as the only difference is being GSM and the carrier specific bloatwear. Pictures are great and you can upload the 3D format into YouTube and share with others. The unlocked phone works great on AT&T 4G (HSPA+ of course) and gets very good download and upload speeds. The processor and memory keeps up with most phones available to this date and the build quality is very good. Definitely recommend.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 5, 2011
All the positive reviews on this phone truly make this an incredible phone and a pleasure to own. It is extremely fast and will play Sprint TV and video's without any buffering. So you ask why the 1 star rating? The speaker on this phone makes it impossible to hear. The camera spends so much time auto focusing that the pictures sometimes end up blurry. Now for the reason why this phone is not worth the money. I had this phone for 30 days. I live in the Dallas, TX area. I went to Lake Whitney which is 10 miles off the I-35 cooridor. I had no service with this phone. My wife who has a Blackberry 8330 curve had 3 bars and service. I turned off 4G and still no service. I called Sprint on my way home and they had me update the PRL's (cell towers) on this device. Soon I was getting no service inside or outside my house which is in Cedar Hill, TX with this phone while my wife's phone will get service. Called Sprint and they sent me an Airave device to get service in my house. The Evo 3D then would get all bars of sevice in the room with this device was in and as soon as would leave room it would go down to 2 bars. Plus it took 4 to 5 times to get it to connect to this device dialing *99. I took the phone to a Sprint Store where they tested this phone and said that there was no problems with this device and the antenna inside the phone was working properly. Meanwhile, I work in downtown Dallas where I could get 4G outside but would turn to 3G inside the building I work in. Also I was having problems gettig service inside the building where I did get sevice before with the same Blackberry my wife owns. While this might be one of the faster phone on the market and have great app's, it is viurtually useless if it does not get any service. And after all, Isn't this suppose to be a phone also? Good thing I didn't break down when I had no service. I have never taken in or traded in a phone before, but after paying $199 for this paper weight I decided to trade this phone in for the Motorola Photon. I get service with The Motorola in many dead spots that previous Sprint phones will not(especially the EVO 3D). I turned off the Airave in my house and get all bars of service. It may be lacking some of the features of the HTC EVO 3D, but I can hear the speaker on the phone. And best of all, I now have service again.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2012
I upgraded from my Treo of 5 years. I picked this phone because it was the top of the line Android and it has more features than any other Android and the iphone doesn't even compare. 7 months later and it is still the top phone. The media needs something new to talk about but this is still the best smart phone on the market. HTC Sense is way better than other Android makers OS too.
on December 21, 2011
With new devices being constantly added to each phone carrier, it's tough to pick one and call it an "end all, be all." And while it's true the Evo 3D, successor to Sprint's popular Evo 4G smartphone, is past its prime, it remains one of the more solid offerings one can find not just on Sprint, but any carrier.

Aesthetically, the Evo 3D has much of the inclusions you'd expect a smartphone to have. There's the standard power button, a mini-USB output for charging and syncing with computers, a headphone output and volume buttons on the side. Two of the less common features the phone offers, however, are a dedicated camera button (press down lightly to focus, press again to take the picture) and a 2D/3D switch for photo/video recording. Since the phone actually has two camera lenses next to each other, there's less space for the battery, which must be removed to access the included microSD card. The phone is relatively thin and has a slightly rough and plastic texture on the back cover that feels a bit cheap, but this can be alleviated with the purchase of an inexpensive case.

Though the Evo 3D's specs have since been overshadowed by other, more recently released phones, it still features some impressive power for such a compact device. Thanks to a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of RAM, the phone can easily handle multiple applications running simultaneously. The 4.3-inch screen also remains one of the best and largest you can find on a smartphone today. Brightness can get quite high, color is in high quality regardless of the source, and the resolution helps make details easy to see.

The phone utilizes the Android operating system and has HTC's renowned HTC Sense interface. Though it might be daunting to see all the various features if upgrading directly from a standard cell phone, the included manual and fluidity of HTC Sense address most of the fundamentals. Little details like the spiraling home screens (going in an endless loop) and slide-down menu to check updates and access "Quick Settings" also help make navigating feel that much easier. While a lot of the appeal and enjoyment of a phone's OS and interface comes down to personal taste, the combination of HTC and Android lends plenty of potential and customization. This alone makes the phone a real joy to use even after owning it for a few months. Combine this with several available applications between HTC and the Android Market, and there's plenty to keep owners busy.

Most of the expected features from phone-to-phone are available on the Evo 3D, including Sprint's standard 3G network, 4G LTE, Wi-fi, GPS and the like. The 3G network has been fairly reliable, though there's a good chance users will have to turn it off and on to establish an internet connection. Here in Orlando and Oviedo, Florida, 4G signals have been pretty solid, albeit at the expense of even more battery life. Wi-fi is hit or miss, generally requiring a few minutes to find a connection. Once established, however, the internet speeds are pleasantly brisk. As for GPS (used with the included Maps application), it holds up pretty well and, if driving, should be able to pick up on your general area quite quickly.

Probably the phone's most touted and interesting feature, however, is the inclusion of 3D photo/video capturing and playback. Because this inclusion is accomplished without the use of glasses, it'll generally take a few seconds to get the phone at the right angle to see certain photos. There might even be points where viewers might not be able to see the 3D at all due to the limited viewing angle (this applies to the included 3D photos as well). But when the 3D is successfully seen, the results can be impressive. The real potential comes from being able to capture photos and videos that you want, as opposed to what studios provide. For that, it's a nice inclusion and, though probably not the next big step in technological innovation, is still a nice aspect that has potential for development in the future.

The included camera(s) offer(s) solid pictures with plenty of color, focus and detail, provided you have sufficient lighting. Even with flash on, dimly lit areas won't come out so well, especially at a distance. Since the 3D photos utilize two camera lenses instead of one, there's more detail to find in the background and foreground than if originally taken in 2D (which only uses the top camera). Because of this, converting a 3D picture to 2D can actually yield better quality (which you can do on the phone itself). Audio playback for recorded videos is also surprisingly good; with the sound from a recorded concert coming out better than what certain digital cameras offer.

Yet this brings us to one of the phone's few setbacks. While it can record audio well in videos, the Evo 3D has a lackluster speaker, to say the least. Some audio files do play louder than others, but even at maximum volume, at least 80% of the audio will be hard to hear in a faintly noisy bedroom. And even with a headset plugged in, the phone's maximum volume isn't terribly impressive. Fortunately, when listening to music with a headset or speaker plugged in, the phone gives you a selection of preset equalizer settings that make a very noticeable difference.

With all the power inside the Evo 3D, its slim design and nice audio/video touches, it's bound to create quite a bit of strain on battery life. Sadly, the phone and its included lithium ion battery don't last very long on a single charge. Most frequent users will be lucky to last a whole day with a full charge, even with a non-live a background, low screen brightness and only the 3G mobile network active.

Another issue encountered with the phone is the slow reboot time after shutting it down or restarting. This tends to happen most with the latter, and there have been a number of points where the phone wouldn't start back up after hitting "Restart," until/unless the power button was held for a few seconds. Thankfully, there shouldn't be many points where owners will have to resort to shut downs or restarts, so it's not necessarily a deal-breaker.

Like other phones, the Evo 3D has been overshadowed by other devices, even with a solid incorporation of 3D technology. While it's true that the phone doesn't revolutionize and could hardly be called innovative, there's still plenty to find and enjoy with it. Given the relatively cheap price (depending on where you purchase it), this is one phone that makes for a viable option. It might not match the latest releases, but given how fast new phones are released and how well the Evo 3D performs overall, this is far from a detrimental factor.
on November 17, 2011
I upgraded to this phone from my beloved Evo 4G, which was just running out of space on me. While this one didn't have QUITE as much internal space as I would have wished for, given the increase in the number of apps able to be moved to the SD card, I'm hoping this won't prove an issue for me between now and the time I upgrade again.

For me, the choice came down to this and the Samsung Epic 4G Touch. While both will be upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich (unlike the Evo 4G), I was a little nervous investing the extra money in the Epic Touch given Samsung's not-so-stellar history with pushing out updates and fixing software problems. Reviewing the Android forums and discovering a known LOS issue with the radio on the Epic Touch (which has not been addressed by Samsung despite it being around for a while) solidified my decision. Much as I regret the drop in internal storage, I think I made the right choice between the two. The specs on the Epic Touch are better on paper, but if you can't reliably make a call or utilize the 3G data, what good does it do you? HTC has historically made solid hardware, and have a reputation for better-than-average updates and bug fixing, so it didn't take much to sway me toward brand loyalty here.

In any case, I went with the 3D and have not been disappointed. The dual-core processor is a stunning step-up from the Evo 4G - videos on YouTube and Tout load noticeably faster than on my iPad, and certainly faster than the Evo 4G. I'm not a gamer, but I have no doubt it would impress in this area as well. The Sense interface is smooth and efficient, making me even more glad I did not go with Samsung and their TouchWiz interface, which seems to be an acquired taste. I happen to like the extra bells and whistles Sense provides, although it does take up more space.

The 3D feature is a bit of a non-issue with me, as I played with it for the first day or two, then turned it off. It's a little gimmicky, and the pictures and videos take up much more space than the standard pictures, which can be shared with Facebook or emailed easily. I was a little worried the standard picture quality would not be as good as the Evo 4G, as I was downgrading from an 8MP camera to a 5MP in this one, but so far that has not been the case. The camera on the 3D takes what looks to be equal quality pictures, but has a faster response time, which is great for capturing those quick shots of moving kids. It's also great having the editing functions built in and immediately available after taking the picture.

There are a few niggling irritants, which I will probably find workarounds for given a little time. The sound profiles are noticeably lower than the 4G, and, I think, low by any phone's standard. Even the vibrate option is a low buzz that is difficult to hear in my quiet office. I relied on the sound of the vibration to alert me to my notifications without disturbing my co-workers, but I now find myself missing alarms, etc. I may become more sensitive to the sound after a time, given that I've been used to the louder buzz of the Evo 4G. The battery life is also far less than stellar. Given that I'm a "power user", I usually have various programs and notifications running in the background (and am fond of the beautiful live backgrounds), but I don't do anything more on this phone (at least at this point) than I did on the 4G, and battery life on this device is a good bit shorter. I will probably replace the stock 1500 mAh battery with a third-party battery that is larger, and carry a spare, so this is not a HUGE issue for me, as I am usually near a power source for the most part.

Another thing that is proving increasingly frustrating is the desktop dock mode. I somehow completely missed this feature on my 4G, so I was delighted to find it on this one, but I may end up discontinuing the use of it. It's a beautiful feature, with the instant look at weather, Facebook timeline and clock (or, alternately, user's calendar or pictures), but has no support for the vibrate sound profile. I missed notifications left and right for the first few days before I realized that when I put the phone in my dock when it was set to vibrate, dock mode changed the profile to silent. The side charging port is driving me crazy as well - as the Android OS does not allow for rotation of the home screen, when exiting dock mode, everything is sideways, necessitating removal of the device from the dock in order to perform even quick functions. I don't do much on my phone throughout my workday, but it would be nice to be able to quickly look up a phone number, or dismiss a calendar notification without having to remove the device from the cradle every time.

The only other bug I've found is that the Google voice commands are not as smooth as they were on the 4G. I have dialed the wrong person several times because the phone misunderstood me (although, oddly, the text-to-speech function seems to be about as accurate). I don't know if it's due to the low volume problem, or what. There was an update to the OS a while back that improved reliability of this function on the Evo 4G, so maybe for some reason this update has not made it to this device as yet--I'll have to keep checking for updates. The Google Market is also an older version, for some reason.

Overall, this is certainly a stellar phone, and I am very happy with it, although I will be a little happier once I find a way to work around the various quirks that I've discovered.

*Update: I accidentally discovered another GREAT feature: the ability to take native screen shots (Power button + Home button). Apparently this was included in the last HTC update, and I hadn't heard about it. This combined with the ability to launch the phone, mail, camera or message app directly from the lock screen makes the phone very Ice-Cream-Sandwich-like already.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
After years of using Windows Mobile phones, hoping against hope Microsoft would finally catch up to the other guys in the smartphone arena, I finally decided a move to the Android platform was in order. For several years, I've carried both a smartphone and a separate mobile broadband card as a combined device wasn't an option when I originally signed up for mobile broadband. With the multitude of smartphones that also offer hotspot capabilities, a consolidated device makes sense for me now.

Already with Verizon, I first looked at their offerings and plans. Then I looked at the other guys and found that Sprint offers unlimited data plans for their Wimax (4G) service that are truly unlimited at very reasonable prices. Not only that, but the HTC Evo 3D was soon set to launch and the specs were more than promising. So, I pre-ordered the Evo 3d and waited a couple of months until it released. Having now used the HTC Evo 3d for a month, I'm not yet disappointed.

First off, the phone is fast - really fast. Every command, every application responds in the blink of an eye. You can thank the 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor for that. I've been using PDAs since Windows CE 1.0 was out and Smartphones since before they were called smartphones and I've never experienced such a fantastic response time from any of them. Of course, the fact that the phone boasts 1 GB of RAM only boosts the speeds at which the phone operates and how it handled multiple applications simultaneously.

The 4G/Wimax data speeds are equally impressive. When your phone's internet speed is faster than the internet at work, that's something. Of course, work only has a couple of paired T1 lines, but that's another story. The 3G data speeds aren't too shabby either. Speed tests when connected to 4G networks have shown me speeds as high as 6.5 Mbps downstream and lows of 1.5 Mbps downstream when connected to 3G networks.

Those data speeds have proved very useful when using the wireless hotspot feature. My job requires I spend a good deal of my workdays at customer sites, where I use the wireless hotspot to connect my laptop and/or netbook to the internet while working. The wireless hotspot is easy to connect to and just as easy to secure. I use WPA2 security with a strong password and I also have it set to permit `Allowed users only'. The second setting equates to a home router's ability to use MAC address filtering to permit only network devices with certain MAC addresses to connect to the hotspot.

The Android operating system has been a dream compared to my previous experiences with Windows Mobile. Android allows the user easy access to the settings, and I find it categorizes commands and settings in a sensible manner that makes the interface extremely intuitive and friendly. Most users will have little trouble adapting to Android after moving from a different platform.

The HTC Evo 3D also supports Wireless N protocol, allowing fast transfers of data between the smartphone and other network resources. This is especially helpful when I synchronize it with Outlook on my PC, as I use a program that allows synchronization over the wireless network (Companion Link.) It also allows me to take advantage of my home internet service providers internet speeds, which are even faster than Sprint's 4G network.

Bluetooth support means I can easily connect a variety of devices directly to the Evo 3d. I have configured it with my Windows computers effortlessly as well as several headsets (Aliph Jawbone II Bluetooth Headset with NoiseAssassin (Black) [Retail Packaging], Jawbone PRIME Bluetooth Headset (Blah Blah Black),Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Earpiece (Black, Retail Packaging), and Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth Headset.) I also have a very old iGo Stowaway Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for PDAs and Handhelds that I bought years ago for use with my old iPaq 6315 phone and had no trouble pairing it and using it with the HTC Evo 3d. I have a Bluetooth speaker on order and am extremely excited to try it soon as well.

The phone comes with only 4 GB of internal storage which is pretty disappointing considering this phone's other specs, but they also include an 8 GB microSD card with it. I quickly replaced that microSD card with a Transcend 32 GB Class 4 microSDHC Flash Memory Card TS32GUSDHC4 I purchased for this phone and it works very well. With this card and the easy availability of cloud storage using the data plan, I don't anticipate needing more space on this phone for a long time. I've stored all of my music files on Google Music, and it streams to the HTC Evo 3d without stuttering - even while driving down the road. I use a Tunecast Auto Universal FM Transmitter for MP3 Players to play the music from the phone to my car's speakers.

The Evo 3d has a front facing camera built in and also rear cameras that snap both 2D and 3D photos and videos. Experimenting with each camera type has resulted in very nice looking photos, and the 3D version are certainly interesting, but perhaps not as useful until they can be better viewed on most computers and websites. If you just want to view the 3D photos and videos on the Evo 3d, then you will be pleased. While a very cool feature, I wouldn't base a purchase of this phone on the 3D capabilities simply because of that format's limited usefulness outside of this phone currently.

The phone also has a built-in GPS which works well with locator services that tell you what restaurants, shops, etc. are near you and also helps navigate to your destination from your current location. You have a choice of either Google Maps or the TeleNav maps. While both are a great option for those times when you need a quick GPS direction, I didn't find either as robust or useful as my standalone Navigon 7200T 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigation with Bluetooth, Text-to-Speech, and Free Traffic Alerts. I've grown very accustomed to advanced features such as lane guidance, which shows you all the lanes on your current road with arrows designating the correct lanes for your current route. Neither the Google Maps nor the TeleNav gave me this feature, unless I'm just missing something. TeleNav does boast some additional features if you pay a monthly subscription fee, but honestly, if I am going to pay extra for the GPS, it will be for a standalone GPS that has lifetime traffic and map update services included, as well as lane guidance. Also, the Evo 3D volume is not as loud as I would like, which makes it difficult to hear some of the GPS instructions, even with just the air conditioning running in the car and no radio.

The audio is really my only big complaint about the Evo 3d and the only reason I didn't give it a full five stars. When the device has features like a speakerphone and GPS, the volume better be loud enough for the user to be able to hear it in normal environments.

One other disappointment is the absence of a built-in kickstand, which would greatly improve the multimedia experience when viewing videos and movies on the phone. This particular issue is somewhat easily resolved by purchasing a case with a kickstand, a dock, or a stand. I bought an iCarpus ICARPUS04 Stand for iPhone, iPod, & More - Mount - Retail Packaging - Pink and it works pretty well, but I'm really holding out for a dock with a slot to charge a spare battery for use at home and work. I think the iCarpus is a good option for use on the go, but a dock would be better full-time.

In regards to battery life, the Evo 3D performs pretty well, given the amount of work it is performing at any given time. You can prolong the life of your battery but shutting off features and applications you aren't currently using, such as the wireless, Bluetooth, etc. When you are connected to a wireless network, it automatically disconnects you from the 4G network, so I have made a habit of turning off either wireless or 4G, depending on which service I am currently connected to, in the interest of sparing battery power. A conversation with a friend the other night was over 3.5 hours long and I didn't run out of battery power, although I was low when we hung up. Using the wireless hotspot uses battery pretty fast, so if you can keep the Evo 3d plugged in when using the hotspot feature, it is a good idea. I've long made a habit of keeping a fully charged spare battery at hand and also a charger, so I rarely really have an issue with power on any device.

Back to the 3D experience... I touched on it earlier in regards to the cameras, but didn't mention watching 3D movies on it. The Evo 3D comes pre-loaded with the 3d version of The Green Hornet. I watched the entire movie on the Evo 3d and found the graphics to be really great, even if the movie itself was forgettable. It also comes with a Spiderman game in 3D, which is pretty neat too.

All in all, this was the right purchase for me and I am very pleased with the HTC Evo 3d. My only real disappointment is that the maximum audio volume is too low, but a good headset or external speaker can help with that. Some other users have reported heat issues with their Evo 3d devices, but so far I've been lucky enough to not have any issues with that.