Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now DOTD

on July 13, 2011
Thats right, as of right now, this is the best phone on the market. I will spare you the long drawn out dribble, so here are a few points to consider. You are probably tossing between this or iphone 4.

- 3D is just awesome. Taking pics and video is great. The gaming and movie experience is 2nd to none (for phones).
- I dont believe iphone gives insurance now, this phone does.
- Does EVERYTHING!!!! 4g, wifi, hotspot, wireless modem, bluetooth, gps etc... too numerous to mention.
- iphone is good, but you are not getting the value-per-feature, EVO 4g 3D much more for the price.

iphone 4 lacks most of the features found on the EVO3D4G, iphone may come out with another phone, but nobody knows when. If they do, what features will ot have?? If your looking for a phone now...EVO3D4G is the way to go.

I've had this phone for a few weeks and love it. I still use iphone for app. development, but the EVO is the main tool in my belt.

In the end, its just a smart-phone, and they all do BASICALLY the same thing, but some are sexier than others. Right now...EVO3D4G is where its at.
on December 26, 2011
I love it. It's faster than the 4G, but the camera is disappointing. Sense 3. is Fantastic. I don't know what else to say other than I love it.
on July 27, 2011
I've been with traditional phones for over 15 years...and finally had the desire for a smart phone due to enjoy a lot of fun from listening K-pop music stuff!! I'd so glad to have this phone to be my first smartphone ever!!! It could broadcast songs from my favorite music sites...although not all of them, but neither on other phones!! To be a brand new smartphone beginner like me, I can figure out the funtions just after 2 to 3 days, and made my own configuration of the screens and functions. I was confused by buying a HTC 4G or EVO 3D for my need of listening the music, because the sound from 4G is really lounder than 3D... But if I use the earphone or just listen it from my car, I am satisfied with the performance. The other thing and the most important thing to me is the battery life, so I think to go for 3D do giving me a more satisfied one than 4G. I don't expect to bring an extra battery just for a need of a day under regular phone and internet usage while not accessable to the car charger or outputs... =D
on July 27, 2012
I bought this phone in July of 2011 and it was a great buy. Or so I thought! It turned out to be the phone from hell. The 1st month of having it, I had to return it and get a new one because the previous one over heated! Then, once I received the nest one, it went down hill from there. It freezes, overheats, Shuts off unexpectedly and I lose connection constantly! It overheated so bad one day, as soon as I picked it up, it burned to the touch. I ended up dropping it to the floor damaging the frame. I no longer have that red piece that goes around the camera part because it peeled off!! I rarely used the 3D option so I have no opinion on that. For those who bought it and had no problems, LUCKY YOU, I'm envious. For those who are planning on buying it, GOOD LUCK!
on November 25, 2014
OK.. how many Smartphones take and display 3d pictures without those
silly 50's B movie glasses????
Not only that but it has an EMF/Magnetic sensor so you can accurately locate stars,planets, and constellations at night or day.
It has a proximity sensor so you can't accidentally cheek dial when you hold it up to your face to speak.
All compass programs will work fast and accurately with it.
It has light sensor that can automatically adjust for room lighting.
It has a gyroscope and G-Force sensor that allow you to play balancing games.
The 3D display is large and easy to see.
Iv had it since 2011 and it's taken hits,bumps,bangs and still working perfectly.

For that.. I give a 5 star Amazon Rating.
on February 20, 2012
Well I got the EVO 3d from amazon wireless and it rocks . First off all I have to say Amazon is the best. I got this phone for 1 cent on there sale day. First off the phone is smooth and fast .It also has a good CPU and gpu so it games well. The phone to the ear works very well and the features of the phone are nice. The 3d is pretty cool too. The speaker phone could be a little louder but its tolerable and I got a huge aftermarket 3400mah battery because the stock one doesn't last long . I had a tmobile galaxy s 2 and this phone has the same specs minus the CPU such is just a little slower. Sprints service isn't bad there internet is the only unlimited so went with them. There 4g is a bit shaddy but I guess you can't have it all.
on February 25, 2012
I went back and forth doing research until I decided on the evo 3D. I'm very happy with my purchase. I've had it since launch week and I've had no problems. I love how fast it is, I love how customizable it is, I love I have unlimited data. The battery life was bad at first, but it just takes a little getting used to and optimizing your settings, now I can go 24+ hrs without charging. It's full of useless apps sprint puts on it, but those won't get on your way. The 3D is cool, but I have not used it after the first month, but still cool to show off to my iphone owning friends!

You can't go wrong with this phone. PS we are getting ICS soon!
on November 22, 2011
please never buy this phone,i bought two of these phones 1 for me and one for my wife,the first one within a week start freezing and restarting so i returned it because i have a thirty day satisfaction time,and now the second one after three month start giving us a hard time,if some one calls me i cant hear the volume,even the volume is high,its showing me htc error,now i have to take this phone to the customer service,anyways i dont wana disappoint you but thats truth,even the battery drains so easily if u wana buy just buy the htc evo 4g,i have that one now,thats much much better than the htc evo 3d
on October 13, 2011
no kickstand but for 15 bucks I got a case that included this.
Some people don't like Sprint network quality
You have to pay 10 bucks a month more for 4g, even if you don't use it.

Pros: Where to start...

3d camera!
3d video camera!
Dual Core processor!
Dedicated camera button!
Huge, responsive screen!

I had the iphone 4 when it first came out... I was disappointed (webcam only with wifi, didn't like iphone OS, no 4G) and switched to evo 4G and never looked back. The Evo 3d is just an upgraded Evo 4g... Best phone thus far
on October 4, 2011
I got the UK version of this phone 2 weeks ago to replace my iPhone 3GS and to be honest I haven't looked back since.

I have been busy creating apps for it and taking advantage of the amazing 3D camera and screen.

I have even converted some home movies into 3D to watch on them too. The 5mp duel camera is very good for any type of pictures and the auto focus and face recognition works a treat.

I totally recommend this phone. Don't be afraid there is another option available that can beat the iPhones.

Thanks Tim