Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NFL Green Bay Packers Wineholder Shoe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Green Bay Packers|Change

on November 21, 2015
Totally adorable! I bought this for my Daughter for a Christmas gift! I can't wait to see her open it!! The shoe is heavy, and designed perfectly! A must for any girly wine enthusiasts you know!! I would highly recommend for any NFL fan!!
on June 2, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend who is a huge Bears fan and, of course, loves wine! This is such an awesome idea. The packaged arrived quickly and is snugly packed in formed styrofoam. It is in great shape and makes the PERFECT gift for a NFL fan who also loves wine!
on September 5, 2013
The picture doesn't do it justice. This is very large and sturdy with nice detail (pretty crystals outlining shoe). Great to give as a gift, or to own whether used to hold a wine bottle or not. There are other team shoes available as well.

Sweet.
on December 7, 2013
Great gift for the wine loving Bears fan in your life. Adorable and sturdy enough to present your favorite bottle of wine in. A great conversation starter if you're trying to impress that special guy that you love football too. It is a cute accessory for the best dressed wines in any setting. Show your good taste with your team spirit..with your favorite spirits.
on February 14, 2014
Got two of these, one for my shoe lover mom for valentine's day and one for myself. They are beautiful! Heavy weight so should be stable for the wine bottle. I plan to keep mine on display on our bar top. Highly recommend.
on September 30, 2014
For Colts fans , this is the perfect team souvenir. It looks exactly as pictured. We had it serve as a centerpiece on our dining room table all season long in 2014 and had so many comments on it that I wished I had retailed the item myself! Both men and women commented on it . Found a blue bottle of wine at a big box store with a horses head on the front ( won't name) and it fit snugly inside the shoe and was a perfect addition . I imagine other teams have this ornamental shoe as well although I have not researched it. This would make for a perfect gift for self or others!
on August 26, 2013
I bought this for a friend that is a huge Broncos fan. When she got it she sent me a note telling me it was beautiful but wondered why I sent her an Eagles shoe. I immediately contacted the company to tell them they sent the wrong team. They not only sent out the Broncos shoe immediately, they didn't make me take on the cost of returning the Eagles shoe. Best customer set ice experience in a long time. And a beautiful gift to boot...shoe! Thank you!
on January 8, 2014
I needs a gift for my office assistant, and what a great way to give a bottle of wine! The packaging was perfect, I did not have any concern about breakage, price was good, and it made a unique, thoughtful gift.
on September 23, 2014
This was the most beautiful gift I have ever bought. It was packaged very safely so it wasn't damaged. Its beautiful and the person I bought it for really loves it. A great gift for the steelers fan who is a wine drinker!
on December 29, 2013
We have a present exchange every Christmas Eve for all the family other than the small kids. This was a hit. One of my nephews picked the shoe, then before he knew it, our niece stoll it away from him. She is an Eagle fan at heart, but recently moved to the Baltimore area. She can't wait to get her own apartment and display the Eagle Wineholder.....Great gift.