Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hp Pavilion Dm4-2015dx Replacement LAPTOP LCD Screen 14.0" WXGA HD LED DIODE (Substitute Replacement LCD Screen Only. Not a Laptop )
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 13, 2014
I purchased this in May before leaving the country. After returning, I tried to install but the screen only shows "15" and nothing else. Could not get a replacement or refund because it was past the June return date. Very disappointed in losing nearly $50.
on April 16, 2013
My daughter's laptop screen had busted and I ordered this replacement. The screen was delivered promptly and was packaged very carefully to avoid damage. It took just a half hour to replace the broken screen, and the new screen is as bright and clear as the original without any dead pixels or problems.
on May 20, 2014
Nice item, exactly as advertised, extra fast shipping. Exactly what I was looking for. Great deal. Awesome price easy to exchange with my old one.
on November 1, 2011
This is the first lap top I've ever owned and I got it mainly for work purposes because that computer is obsolete at best. I've had it for a little over 2 months and it has really changed the way I work and play. The 14" screen size is perfect because I needed something that is very portable, I'm able to hold it in one hand and type with the other. I love the Chic-let style keys, they are big and spaced out well. The fingerprint scanner is cool although I turned mine off after a month because I was forgetting my passwords since I didn't have to input them anymore. The computer runs very cool, the fan is silent and automatic, sometimes I don't even know it's on. The HD web cam is is okay, it could be better and the Dolby Home Theater soeakers are great. I don't really watch movies on my lap top, only YouTube videos. The only issue I've had has been with the trackpad. It is big in size but somethings can be a little unresponsive. I've had to restart my computer one time because the track pad wasn't working. It was fine after that. I haven't had much issue with it since, it does jump around once in a while. Luckliy, I bought the Geek Squad when I purchased the lap top at Best Buy, so I feel secure in knowing that what ever major issue that may come up they can take care of it. All and all I'm very happy with my purchase. It wasn't overly expensive and I think for the money, it was worth it. Just the fact that it has made my work life a million times better, speaks volumes!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2012
This monitor was purchased over 6 months ago. Still operating perfectly. It was a breeze the unpack and install, kudos
on August 4, 2014
was was broken when it got here was very disappointed...