Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on June 12, 2012
these sandals are comfortable and seem to be pretty good for arch support. as for the color complaints, they are meant to be that way. If you go to a store and look through these sandals, some have lighter colors, some the bold that you see here, and some have one of each. having mismatched is sometimes fun, but if you want matching, you need to buy these from a store and not amazon so you can find the matching ones...and even those may be slightly different depending on where the weave starts at the top.

i have been to guatemala and have seen the weaving that the women do and the effort it takes them. Glad to see a big name brand company is trying to help out and i love the fun colors of the sandal. the lighter colors are not ugly as one reviewer said, but I do love the bold so i went for ones that had that color.
on July 8, 2013
These flip flops are not at all what is pictured. They are not very colorful and neither shoe truly matches. I am really dissappointed and will be returning them. I appreciate what Reef is trying to do in Guatemala, but a better description should be posted.

An Update from what was posted yesterday: I inquired about exchanging the pair I received for a pair that was more similar to what is pictured and there response was - "The color on the straps on the Guatemalan love will vary. There are no 2 straps that are similar. But the footbed is a dark brown, like shown in the image."

Conclusion: If you want what is pictured, find it in a store somewhere, otherwise its a gamble.
on July 11, 2013
With how great these fit, I didn't think receiving a completely different color as pictured would bother me. Mine only display two purples and a turquoise blue. They don't go with half of what I own and the point was to have a great pair of flip flops I could wear with anything I put on.

I am keeping them due to the level of comfort but I would rather receive the color I was shown. Isn't that the point of the picture?
on May 14, 2013
I have a minor addiction to Flip flop thongs. I am in love with Reef after this shoe. Great colors, great quality. Well worth it.
on August 6, 2013
Style wise, nice flip flops with the multi-colors......but not sure who they use for their foot model sizing because the thong is on the narrow side and it is about 1/2 size too small.......the thong does not come in half sizes, so the 9 I ordered for my wife would have to go to a 10 if returned. Rating would have been higher if not not for sizing issue.
on May 29, 2013
They're so comfortable! I love that they have arch support. And the straps, though mismatched, are colorful and fun. (I didn't mind the mismatch issue, as some other reviewers did.) I'll probably order another pair for this summer.
on May 21, 2013
This is my first non "Sandy" style. the toe area of the footbed is narrower and the sole is not as thick, I was worried that my feet would hurt and I wouldn't be able to wear them long. I was WRONG! I wore these brand new to the zoo for the day and they held up fine. I love the colors and the "bohemian" look to them.
on June 11, 2014
I love this flip flops!! I needed flip flops that were not only comfortable to wear but also ones that had some arch support. These are the ones I needed, I don't get back pain at the end of the day from wearing this ones as I had with regular flip flops. If you are like me and do some research, you would know that 'flat' flip flops don't do any good to your heels. The main reasons I chose this particular Reef flip flops : Arch support
Some elevation on the heel (which helps with the weak arch)
I highly recommend this particular style NOTE on "particular" because some other Reef flip flops are completely flat and have no arch support whatsoever. Believe me you would not be disappointed with this ones. My feet don't hurt at all after hours of running errands. Beautiful color, and yes they are miss-match but I don't mind, that is how there are supposed to be, and I appreciate what they are doing to help Guatemalans.
on August 25, 2013
This is going to sound completely racist but tribal people seem to have wide feet (my mother was native American) and she would rather have been called Indian not native but she gave me wide feet so I hope you can understand my reasoning in buying flip flops from Guatemala as apposed to American flip flops and I was not disappointed so thank you so much for the flip flops that fit my feet
on August 28, 2014
I am a flip flop person and I love Reef flip flops. It' like walking on a pillow, the fit is very nice. I walked in water and in sand and on the sidewalk and all around the mall and they hold up to it all. The black has kept it's color and looks nice after a season of wearing them.