Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 11, 2012
These panties are the most comfortable, yet. Full fit, nice feeling material, a very comfortable waist for this somewhat overweight 70's year old gal. I would recommend them without hesitation. They wash very well. Congrats to Vanity Fair!
on October 6, 2012
I have lived quite awhile won't say how long and have always felt there had to be brief that did not dig into the waist or crotch area. I found it. The smooth rounded waist and crotch rims are very soft and smooth. Nothing to dig in. I highly recommend them.
on March 4, 2013
Not only do these panties not even come up and cover my belly button, they are like a tight stretchy girdle. I will go back to my Vanity Fair Women's Perfectly Yours Lace Nouveau Brief #13001 of which I have several pair in black and white and as I have stated previously they feel too big which I like, bloomery, if you will. I would not recommend tailored seamless brief panties because of the girdle effect and I would have to buy three or four sizes larger than my size 8. I'm glad I only ordered one pair to try. Out in the garbage. Very disappointed that Vanity Fair would make something so "cheap."

Update 3-5-13: I gave these to my best friend who wears a size 5 or 6 panty. She is delighted with my "high price" taste.
on January 18, 2013
I tried these reluctantly, because I am very picky about my panties. Well, I put them on the first time, and could not believe how comfortable they are. They do not ride up, or strangle my waist and do wash well. I came back, and got several more.
on October 26, 2012
Received these and washed them immediately. Wore them the next day and they fit like a glove. So soft and warm on the body. NO uncomfortable seams to worry about. I have owned the seamless brief before but these are much improved. The delivery was very quick and price is great. Will order more. Thank you again Amazon.
on March 13, 2014
I am familiar with this particular style of panty. These are rather stretchy and I order one size larger than I normally wear so it doesn't pull in (like a girdle might do). Though stretchy, the material is like nylon - very soft and comfortable.
on January 14, 2013
This is a great fitting panty that doesn't ride up or need adjusting...very comfortable. I ordered one pair to try them and then re-ordered 5 more!
on November 17, 2015
These panties are not the same as the Vanity Fair panties I bought last year. They are too small, they fit, but not like the last ones. I cannot for the life of me understand why panties from the same company are made in two different countries? I guess I won't be buying again for fear of not knowing what I will get.
on September 21, 2015
At 74 years of age I have been wearing vanity fair panties for more years than I like to contemplate. But by far this underwear is the best ever., With the new styles these tight fitting dance pants, or whatever you want to call them. There are no lines, They are more comfortable than ever before, not to mention panty liners fit better. Vanity Fair continues to be for me the best fitting most comfortable underwear available.
on September 5, 2013
IREGULAR FIT, LOOSE THREADS, ELASTIC ALREADY STRETCHED OUT WHEN IT ARRIVED AS IF SOMEONE ALREADY WORE IT AND STRETCHED THEM OUT, EWE

See 1 answered question