Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on February 5, 2013
I've tried lots of different compression socks (CEP, 2XU, SmartWool, etc...) and 2XU BY FAR has the best technology. No other manufacturer, to my knowledge, uses a web and weave pattern (it's usually one or the other)... To most people that doesn't mean anything... at least not the day that you put your compression socks ON for the first time... But as the months go on and the hours rack up, that hybrid weave pays dividends by allowing the sock to maintain it's original compression (saving you money in the long run)...

So you can find cheaper socks out there... But you'll get what you pay for.
on August 3, 2013
A friend let me try out her socks and the fit felt right. I ordered men’s small size because I wear size 9.0-9.5 M woman’s shoes. The try-out is the most important step otherwise you will wind up with a lot of junk. I ordered about 8 different compression socks from different companies. They are all duds. Nothing fit properly.
The 2XU are made from excellent high quality stretch fabric. After wearing and washing & drying them they retain their great fit. They require quite a bit force to put them on your leg without wrinkles. You’ll get used to it after a while. They fit so well I ordered another pair in blue, same size & model. The fabric was just a little thicker; need a little more power to put them on. Both are easier to put on after washing and a real smooth heel helps as well.
on August 13, 2013
I purchased this pair for hiking. After trying them out at work (I spend most of my day sitting), and at night, I took them on a couple day hikes. Compression and comfort were excellent. Unfortunately, however, the fabric split significantly under the heel of one of the socks (where the gray meets the black). As much as I liked the compression and fit, I cannot recommend a sock that will come apart like this.
on February 25, 2015
I purchased these compressions socks a couple of months ago. I have used them more than 5 times now on runs over 10 miles. They work great and have helped me run longer and my legs and calves feel less fatigued that running without them. Also, my recovery time is quicker.
review image review image
on November 18, 2013
The added compression zones really work. In comparing four other types available, these were the BEST. These are the BEST.
on April 29, 2013
As an avid runner and CrossFit athlete, recovering from workouts is important to maximize gains in strength and in endurance. I tried 5-6 different brands of compression socks before I bought the Elite Compression socks from 2XU. These socks are everything they are advertised to be. Despite being a pain the neck to put on, they hug the calves and lower leg area perfectly. I found they do not slip leaving your legs feeling great the next day. I wear them not only after exercise but also when flying cross-country to keep circulation going while sitting for 5+ hours. I liked them so much I stopped by the 2XU booth at the Boston Marathon Expo this year and bought another pair. This company makes the best pair of compression socks money can buy. Hands down.
on November 25, 2012
Recently, I drove from Maine to Philadelphia for the Philadelphia Marathon. On the drive down I got stuck on the Garden State Parkway for hours in a manual drive car. When I got to Philadelphia my calves were aching like crazy and I was really concerned about running the marathon. Out of desperation I bought a pair of these compression socks at the Expo & they really saved me. They made the aching/soreness go away and I was able to run the marathon. Since then I have only done a few runs but the socks are helping cut down on recovery time & soreness. I highly recommend.
on February 17, 2015
I did a lot of research before buying these socks. My review is short though, because it doesn't matter how good the socks are. The material is terrible. Both socks ripped within two months of owning them. The material unfortunately is not durable enough to handle being taken on and off for any length of time. I was always very careful in putting them on (looking at videos prior to find the best way), and the thin material just started ripping/wearing out in numerous places.

Avoid.
on October 27, 2015
These are my first pair of Compression socks and I am impressed. I play a lot of sports, mostly basketball, and usually for long periods of time. I’m a bigger guy coming in at 6’3 220lbs. I’ve always had problems with my feet/ankle and calves, either cramping or poor circulation and after 4 months wearing these it has really changed the way I feel when being active. I would have to sit out every so often or take my shoes off to massage my feet because of how sore they would be but while wearing these socks I don’t have any problems. I’ve also worn these after sports when I had to go back to my office and they still felt great even while sitting at my desk for a long period of time. There was a period when I first started wearing the sock where I though they weren’t doing anything spectacular and I thought they were actually uncomfortably tight. While they are still tight to this day they have loosened up enough for the perfect fit. Even after about a dozen times through the wash they are still working as advertised and the fit remains the same! These are hard to get on and off but it’s what you expect when using a compression material. I opted for this particular sock, even with the higher price tag than other compression socks, because I wanted something that would last a long time that I could use over and over and I believe I found that product. Compression is the way to go whether or not you are involved in sports or day to day activities and I plan on buying more compression performance products for my knees and elbows. You get what you pay for and this is a product you won’t regret buying!
Pros-
Works for feet/ankles all the way up to calves
Durable material that will not become loose
Has held up after a dozen or so times through washer/dryer (So far)
Cons-
Hard to put on/take off but you get used to it/better at it (For a first time compression wearer)
Pricey (Get you what you pay for)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2013
I was so anti-compression before I purchased these socks. However I now own whole suites of the 2xu compression gear. I don't know how I lived without it! Great Product.

See 1 answered question