Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 7, 2013
This watch is a great buy at a great price. Love it and get complemented on it all the time. The only con I found on this product is that after a week of having it one if the links chipped on the roses gold part. Barely noticeable and can be replaced with one of the links I had removed. Over all, I would recommend this product.
on November 28, 2011
Glad I bought this watch for my boyfriend .. He loved it! Very different and goes with anything. It's his favorite present yet!
on October 20, 2015
This is a good looking watch and I have had several compliments, but beauty only goes so far. The hands are supposed to glow in the dark, but even after being in the bright sunshine, they only glow for a minute or two. It's impossible to tell the time at night or in a dark room. The lack of contrast between the date and the face makes that feature almost useless. My biggest complaint is that after just a few months of daily wear, the crystal turned cloudy and, eventually, showed signs of moisture in the case. So much for being water resistant to 100M. I sent the watch to Asurion, Amazon's warranty partner and, after 40 days, am still being told "it's being tested." Their "helpful" website doesn't even show they received it let alone provide the "up to the minute" tracking they promise. I will be pleasantly surprised to ever see the watch again. If you need something to look good on a date, buy this watch. If you need a reliable timepiece, get a Timex. REVIEW UPDATE: I finally got the watch back from Asurion and it looked great...for a while. After a few hand washes, it has water in it again. I contacted the manufacturer to see if they would warranty the watch. They will...for $60. I will never own another Michael Kors watch.
on August 4, 2014
Although the watch is ok, it is not identical to the picture showing when I made the purchase. The rose gold trim around the face shows the product as having numbers engraved into that surround. When the product arrived, there was absolutely nothing etched on that part of the watch. Part of the appeal in the look of the watch for me was that detailing so I was disappointed with what I received in relation to what I thought I was ordering.
on November 2, 2011
loved this watch, looks more expensive than it really is. i have had it for more than a year now, and it still looks as new.
on December 31, 2013
I bought this gorgeous watch on December 28th and got it on December 31st.
It works and it has the warranty!
It came in the original package.
Thanks for making my husband giddy with delight on New Years Eve.
on July 8, 2013
He has many watches from Movado to Rolex. I bought this for him for his birthday in Feb. and this is the watch he reaches for every time since. He receives many compliments on it. I like that it can be dressed up or down.
on April 12, 2014
The watch is beautiful, I would recommend this watch to anyone seeking a beautiful yellow gold and gunmetal watch. It was not rose gold as stated in the description and not what I expected.
on December 23, 2013
This watch is very nice, I saw this watch at Macy's and it left an impression on me. I then found it here while looking for a watch for my dad. I took the chance and ordered it. It showed up packaged well and brand new. The only thing I do not understand is that this is sold as new and does not have the 2 year manufacture warranty. The watch came with a card to initiate a warranty from the seller.
on July 21, 2012
I am a collector of fine watches.
A family member requested this watch for a gift
She loves it looks and works good

See 1 answered question