Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PUMA Men's PU910891001 "Half-Time" Sport Watch with Black Plastic Band
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 26, 2013
I bought this watch for use when running, skiing, and other activities where I don't wear my reading glasses...I reached the age where my arms just aren't long enough any more:). The digits are large and readable indoors, Just like I'd hoped. But, in sunlight, or when wearing sunglasses - even light amber lenses, the contrast between the digits and the very blue background is inadequate, and I can not read the watch. So, I would not recommend this watch for any outdoor requirements - whether you need reading glasses, or not - because the display is just too hard to read, especially when running or swinging a ski pole. The TIMEX triathlon watches that I've used for many years are much easier to read, even though the display is about 1/2 - 2/3 the size of this watch's.
I wish TIMEX would offer a watch with this size of display. Also note that this watch does not have a lap-timer/lap recall function.
on January 13, 2014
Was not what I expected. I have a preference for large faced watched in all styles. Its no where near what I expected in size or looks. Very disappointed in the watch and Large should be taken off the discription.
on December 4, 2012
I bought this watch for a friend who needs "COKE BOTTLE" glasses to see everything, but with this watch he can see the watch as soon as he wakes up.
While it doesn't have as many features as other watches in the same price range, it does what it is supposed to do, tell time. This is a pretty good watch, doesn't loose time, and it idiot proof to use
But be aware it is huge on the wrist, and it is made for men, so don't expect a dainty item.
on January 7, 2014
The watch looks nice for the price. It was a gift for my husband and he likes it. But it claims to be water resistant in the description, and when you receive the watch it says it is water resistant 5 bars, that means you cannot shower with it or swim . Which is the only down point for me .The seller should change that so people know what they buy.
on April 14, 2014
My son had a surgery that impaired his vision (not the reason for the surgery obviously). He needs larger text and needs to start telling time. This watch is absolutely perfect. I do wish the digital formation of some of the numbers (say the "2"s) were better, but all in all, it's exactly what we needed.
on December 30, 2012
I've bought alot of watches on the Internet - this was the first one that arrived broken - one of the buttins that adjust the watch broke of in transit and could not be put back on - sent it back & bought a different brand.
on January 12, 2013
A flat, low profile watch for $30? Unexciting but works with a cool puma logo on it...sure, whatever. It's a working watch for $30 lol. I chose this specifically as a work watch. I work as a nurse, and a low profile (flatter watch) helps so that when I handle my patients, I don't risk scratching or cutting into their skin. Works well so far.
on January 15, 2013
The Puma watch has half inch tall numbers that are easy to read in daylight or dark using its light. The large round dial is clipped on the right side so the watch dosen't dig into your had when your wrist bends and the watch is very light weight.
on December 4, 2012
Wanted a digital watch for casual wear and came across this while randomly trawling Amazon. Liked the combination of simple design and colour, and haven't changed my mind now that it's arrived.

The child in me also loves the fact that the Puma lights up when you turn on the backlight!
on April 22, 2014
I did s search for a watch with a count down timer. This one popped up but turns out no function other than time and date. I liked it, but sent it back a purchased another watch.