Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 26, 2012
I guess I must have really tiny ears because this device won't come anywhere near fitting inside my ear. It's tricky to get the hook to fit over my ear also. Not very comfortable.
on February 27, 2012
If you live in your car, because you work, travel, live, socialize in it, then this is one of the items you need. Long lasting batery, efective when talking, can be conected to two different devices, small, compatc, does not harm your ear, for its size is excellent. One detail that work against it is the notification of a call, is too low, other than that, is perfect. Recommended.
on October 23, 2012
Runs down battery quickly. People say I sound like I am in a tunnel and i echo. Background noise is bad
on June 12, 2012
Brought this Bluetooth because the price was good & reviews that I read seemed to make it seem it was a good find. It's okay, uses is for business & sometimes Bluetooth will "choke" up during phone calls & get choppy. Most of the time it is a hit though & not a miss
on August 1, 2012
I use this Bluetooth because I am on the road alot and get frequent calls from my office. I can not pull over to answer the phone all of the time, but with this Bluetooth, I am able to make and receive calls with ease.

The only problem that I have is minor in nature, as when the air condition in blowing full blast, my commands are not completely understood. I now turn the A/C blower to a minimum before placing calls.
on May 25, 2013
I purchased this like 2 months ago to use with my PS3. My headset from the very beginning started to have problems. The talk is a guaranteed 8hrs but mines is only 2hrs. My headset set starts to burn up n the first 5 minutes of usage. The sound quality i is good though. I just don't like how easily it picks up sound in the background. Over all it was 3 stars for me. The sound is good, charging time is fast, and easy to connect with my PS3.
on October 5, 2012
It is good only for calls. If you want listen music, or use it with applications like yahoo messenger, skype, etc, it is not working.
on April 24, 2013
I choose this bluetooth mainly for the price. I read previous reviews but I was hopeful that since this item was a refurbished one the problems would not be there.
I was wrong! when my husband calls me it sounds like he's driving with the windows down. Really hard to hear. But he makes due until we can buy another and BETTER one.

In my opinion- skip this bluetooth!
on July 10, 2013
This is probably the worst bluetooth headset I have ever owned. The reason being whoever I am speaking to hears a perfect echo of what they are saying. Absolutely ridiculous. Not even worth the price I paid when I bought it on sale. I hope Samsung reads this and discontinues the HM1200.
on December 9, 2013
Clarity is great; its very light, almost like there's nothing on my ear. The battery life is impressive, I turn it off at nights so I would say I use it for an average of 10-12 hours per day. With that amount of hours usage per day I charge it like every nine (9) days. Highly recommended.