Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 28, 2011
I bought this set for my toddler son for christmas. I did get it on sale, at forty dollars. The pillowcase is so poorly sewn I could have done a better job in high school home economics. The sheets are very soft, almost a satiny feel. but it is weird, since this set is cotton (???).
I was disappointed when I received the package because I thought I was buying a sheet set, pillowcase and comforter. The package said 'bedspread' instead of comforter, and on the back called it a quilt. I would not have bought this knowing it was a bedspread and a very very thin one at that. my child has warmer blankets currently uses than this 'bedspread'. the sheet set doesn't look like mickey either.
overall i wished i found something else. but i bought this at the time because i couldn't find any mickey mouse toddler sets. i would suggest you look around in store/online and maye you will find something better.
0Comment26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2014
I read so many negative reviews on this set, but I decided to go with my gut & purchase this item anyway. For those who constantly complained about the material, it clearly states in the description that this is NOT 100% cotton. People need to learn how to pay attention to detail and READ the product description BEFORE purchasing. This clearly says "Toddler Set" so why are people complaining that it's "too small"? Most toddler beds use a standard size CRIB mattress. Hello?! Then there are people complaining that Mickey looks pink. Come on people! Stop being so picky! This set is GREAT for the price. This is a Disney, licensed product! This set is perfect for my 2 year old who also has the 3D Mickey Mouse toddler bed. I ordered this on October 31 and it was delivered on Nov 1st and shipping was FREE! Colors are great, material is fine. It's not itchy or any of that. If you want a fancy set, go to Macy's or Bloomingdale's, if you want a set that is a good price and is still good quality, buy this one. Your toddler will love it.
on August 28, 2012
we purchased this bed set for our 18 mo old. He loves Mickey Mouse. This set will definetly grow with him from crib to toddler bed. Quality is very good and washes well.
on October 9, 2011
i bought and return at least 4 toddler bedding set before this one, nothings compare to this... is very soft, BEAUTIFUL, my son went crazy for it, I love it, washed great, came faster than promise, looks expencive, is toddler bedding PERFECTION!
on May 29, 2014
This was purchased to help our two year old transition out of crib and into toddler bed. It helped greatly to have a familiar face on his bedding set. The comforter is thin, but perfect for little ones. Washes well and overall a great purchase.
on February 3, 2012
very soft, very cute, my son absolutely loves this bed set. His fav thing is mickey mouse so when he received this he lit up!
on September 9, 2015
My son absolutely loves it! I coslept with him for 21 months and when he got his bed and the bed set he didn't want to sleep in my bed anymore! The product itself is really nice and so is the price so I definitely recommend getting it!
review image
on April 21, 2014
My three year old son loves Mickey, and this bedding was the perfect thing to encourage him to start sleeping more in his own bed. The sheets and blanket are very soft and fit his toddler mattress perfectly.
on June 3, 2014
So cute. My 3 year old loves it and looks good in his room. It's a nice weight for our hot climate too
on August 9, 2012
This was a gift for my grandson and he loved it. It holds up well to a 2 year old. The design is also great!!