Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Toy Watch Women's PCLS22WH Quartz White Dial Plastic Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 6, 2013
The watch is very pretty but I had a difficult time with the clasp and setting the date and time. Also the watch's battery was dead so I had to replace the battery. Since I had to get the watch fitted I was able to replace the battery but it was an expense I did not foresee.
on January 15, 2014
I Have owned three toy watches. Two have broken within two years of owning them. The first one I sent back to be repaired and it came back not repaired then the ban broke. My husband loved these watches so he bought another one. It too broke. The bezel fell off. I have one that is still functioning. He paid over one hundred dollars for each of these watches. I tried to contact Toy Watch to repair the second watch. No success. Do not support this company unless you can afford to throw them away within two years. No one else will repair these watches. I took the second watch to several local jewelers.
on April 23, 2013
I have a co-worker that had a similar toywatch and I was admiring it and I found the watch here on amazon. I was really impressed with the quality and even though it has a plastic band it is made very well and it looks very classy and expensive. I love it! I would buy a toywatch again on amazon.
on March 17, 2013
This is a fantastic watch that looks WAY prettier in person. It has lots of sparkle and it works very well. If you are looking for a ceramic watch...this isn't it. The band is plastic. I bought this for my girlfriend and loved it so much that I just bought another for myself.
on March 19, 2013
I'm very pleased with this purchase. Other than having to get it sized everything about this watch met my expectations,from the price to the look it's perfect.
on January 6, 2014
Received this for Christmas--it didn't work. Amazon couldn't replace it because it was sold through a 3rd party, so they refunded our money and we reordered it. Received the second one. Still doesn't work. I have read other reviews that say the same thing and that they just changed the watch battery and it was fine. I don't feel I should have to come out of pocket for a new battery on a brand new watch, though.
on January 7, 2013
The bracelet is lightweight. In order to set the time you have to pull out the button and then unscrew it. This is not located in the manual, I had to figure it out. Turns out that feature keeps the watch water proof. I got compliments on this watch from everyone who saw it. Very good Price!!!
on May 7, 2013
Absolutely love this watch ! I have been wanting it ever since I saw it on Blind Side movie with Sandra Bullock. It does not disappoint and for the price (we paid $66) you can't beat it!!!!

Very light on your wrist since the band is plastic , I am not a fan of thick heavy watches!!!!!!
on January 8, 2014
I purchased a black toy watch just like the white one I just purchased. I must say I was a bit skeptical because of some bad reviews. I took the chance because I love my black and paid considerable more than the white was listed for. The watch came and it was the exact same watch and works great! Great deal!
on May 22, 2013
Had a white ceramic watch many years ago. So sad when it stopped working and couldn't be fixed.
Daughter and granddaughter due to encouragement from me both have white ceramic toy watches.
When I saw the price on this watch had to have one too. Just a beautiful watch. Many compliments. Lots have tried to copy Toy but for me nothing like the real thing!

See 1 answered question